Ford 1 Ton Pickup 1945, Auxiliary Engine Cooling Fan by Four Seasons®. Location: Primary and Auxiliary. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Controls not included
- Add on Fans Used to Supplement the Primary Engine Cooling Fan
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers
- The finest quality at a great price
- Virtually every part required to repair your vehicle is available
- Maximum reliability and long service life
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Guaranteed fit and function
- 50 years of experience
The cooling system of your automobile is vital to your engine's overall health and longevity. That is why it’s critical to replace leaking, malfunctioning, cracked or otherwise damaged cooling parts and components in time. Without proper cooling, your engine can crack and seize up, which can lead to engine damage. To save your energy, time and money, get the superior OEM parts we offer for your vehicle. Each product is made from high quality materials to maintain proper cooling of your engine and prevent overheating.
Four Seasons®, a division of Standard Motor Products, Inc., manufactures and distributes a comprehensive line of replacement mobile climate control products. The largest aftermarket mobile climate control parts supplier in the industry and the largest compressor remanufacturer in the world. In addition to the climate control division, Standard Motor Products offers ignition, emissions controls, wire and cable, electrical, and fuel delivery components.