Ford Model 40 1933, Front Axle U-Bolt Kit by Total Cost Involved Engineering®. This product is engineered for the classic look, enhanced drivability and ease of use. We’ve implemented the newest design and manufacturing innovations into a classic design. Fixture welded tube axle using only U.S. made steel. Fixture welded link bars using only Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings with lubrication valleys. Big Bore calipers on big 10.5" rotors. Fitted kingpins and fully packed front bearings using hi-temp grease. SoCal Speed Shop front shocks and shock mounts.
- This front end is engineered for a classic look and easy installation
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Engineered using only U.S. made steel for exact tolerances and reliability
- Fixture welded tube axle is strong and durable
- SoCal Speed Shop shocks offer a nice plush ride
- Heavy duty King Pins for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty shackles provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Panhard bar allows you to center the wheels perfectly
In 1974, Total Cost Involved Engineering® began to set the standard for quality when they built one of the first model ‘A’ reproduction frames. It took the Classic Car restoration market by storm. Today, they own 32,000 square foot manufacturing facility, where they deliver a broad mix of products serving Street Rodders, Hot Rodders and Muscle Car enthusiasts nationwide, from builders of street rods, classic cars to muscle cars and trucks. They've earned numerous design awards, including the coveted 'Manufacturer of the Year' Award from SEMA-SRMA. Through a well-trained team of experienced engineers and machinists, They’re still setting the highest standard for reliability and performance, as they’ve done now since 1974. Brand promises to achieve this standard in all the products they deliver to you.