- Transports up to 2 bikes safely and securely on your vehicle's receiver hitch
- Fast and easy bike loading and unloading
- Requires the least amount of lifting
- Adjustable to fit many bike styles and sizes
- Maximum load capacity: 45 lbs. per bike
- Just place the bike in the wheel trays and compress the ratcheting arm against the frame tube
- Rear wheel is retained with ratcheting wheel strap
- Trays adjust on bracket to fit a variety of wheelbases
- Fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers
- Includes threaded receiver hitch bolt to reduce rattle and rack sway
- Can be tilted down with bikes loaded for access to rear of vehicle
- Folds up behind vehicle when not in use
- Includes bottle opener on mast end cap
- Comes with strap to secure bikes to mast
- Comes with hardware and instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you're looking for a multi-bike carrier that's the easiest and fastest to load, then you need a tray-style hitch mount. The tray-style transports the bikes closer to the ground than any other carrier type, so loading requires the least amount of lifting. And because the bikes are transported on the wheels, a tray-style carrier can carry a wide range of bike styles.
The Yakima StickUp is one of the fastest and easiest to load racks even among tray-style carriers. The wheel trays slide on the brackets to accommodate just about any wheelbase, and once set, you can just place the wheels in the tray and push down the ratcheting hook against the top frame tube. Each hook is independently adjustable to carry bikes with a wide range of top tube heights at the same time. As a final step just ratchet the wheel strap tight around the rear wheel and you can be on your way. Unloading is just as simple: Push the red button and pull free the rear wheel strap, push the red button on the hook and raise the hook from the top tube, then remove the bike.
The Stickup comes ready to install in 2" receiver hitches. To install in a 1-1/4" receiver hitch, just remove the adapter. A threaded hitch bolt is included to secure the rack to the receiver hitch, to reduce rattle and sway. If access to the rear of the vehicle is needed the rack can be tilted down, even with the bikes installed, and when empty, the rack can be folded up behind the vehicle to increase clearance for parking and garaging.
A long strap is included with the StickUp to secure the bikes to the mast, for added stability. The StickUp comes with comprehensive, illustrated instructions, and it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.259.00Brand: Yakima Part Number: 8002420 UPC: 736745024208
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)