Universal BigHorn Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carries 4 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers. A mast-style hitch bike mount is easy to install, easy to load, and easy to move out of the way when you need access to the rear of your vehicle. Yakima gives you all this and more in an economical package with the BigHorn Hitch Bike Rack. It can carry up to 4 bikes on rack arms that include anti-sway cradles to ease loading and prevent bike-to-bike contact. The rack can be tilted back when unloaded for vehicle access.
- Transports up to 4 bikes safely and securely on your vehicle’s receiver hitch
- Fast and easy installation and loading
- Available in models that attach to 1-1/4"
- Threaded hitch pin prevents rattles and wobble
- 1-1/4" Receiver (Class I) load capacity: up to 3 bikes, maximum 90 lbs.
- 1-1/4" Receiver (Class II) load capacity: up to 4 bikes, maximum 120 lbs.
- Anti-sway cradles ease bike loading and prevent bike-to-bike contact
- Optional Yakima DeadLock security cable enables bikes to be locked to rack; stows in rack arm when not in use
- Optional Yakima TubeTop enables bikes with non-standard frames to be carried
- When unloaded, rack tilts back for vehicle access
- Comes with detailed installation and bike mounting instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
When you don't feel like hoisting bikes onto your roof and you've got multiple bikes to carry, and if you don't have time to hassle with a time consuming rack installation, there's really no beating a mast-style hitch bike mount. Yakima makes the convenience and ease of use of a mast-style hitch mount affordable with the BigHorn Hitch Bike Rack. A threaded hitch pin is used to secure the rack to the hitch, which prevents rattle and rack wobble while driving.
The cradles slide on the bar to ease bike loading, and the bikes are secured with sturdy rubber straps. The cradle's anti-sway feature will keep the bikes stable while driving to prevent bike-to-bike contact and potential damage. The Yakima TubeTop (sold separately) simulates a horizontal top frame tube and can be used to mount kids', girls', and non-standard bike frames. The Yakima DeadLock cable lock (sold separately) can be used to lock the outside bike to the rack, and when not in use it stows in the rack arm for storage.
When unloaded, the rack can also be tilted back to gain access to the rear of the vehicle. The rack arms even have integrated bottle openers for your post ride celebratory beverage! The BigHorn Hitch Bike Rack comes with comprehensive, illustrated instructions and it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.