BoatLocker Cable Lock (8007237) by Yakima®. With this versatile cable lock you can lock your kayak or canoe to your roof rack, lock a motorcycle to a post, or lock a trailer to a tree. At 10’ long, this flexible cable gives you the length that other cable locks lack to secure just about anything imaginable. Integrated paddle cuffs enable a paddle to be secured if mounted on the roof rack crossbars. Includes an SKS (Same Key System) lock core and keys.
- Compatible with all types of kayaks and canoes
- Super-flexible cable weaves through hard points on the boat and around your crossbar
- PaddleCuff even secures 2-piece paddle with MultiMount paddle attachment (sold separately)
- Compatible with all crossbars
- Works just about anywhere you want to lock a kayak or canoe and paddle - trees, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences, space shuttle launch pads, etc.
- SKS Locking system included
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.