521 BOLT ON COLOR Flat Gunmetal wheels by XXR®. For owners of tuner cars, XXR wheels are the natural choice. The XXR 521 look great on sports- and GT cars. They come with low offset and more width for extreme staggered fitment, and in standard offsets for non-staggered cars. The removable, decorative rivets add a striking accent to the matte wheels.
The XXR Wheels are designed for tuner cars, providing looks and wheel properties that match the extreme performance of the vehicles. These aftermarket rims are for show and go. XXR wheels can take the brunt of performance driving and are certain to perform on par with the very best, or better. They also have the perfect look and fitment for your tuner.
- Step Lip Design with Clean Cut Mesh Spokes
- Low Offset and Extra Width for XXtreme Staggered Fitment
- Standard Offsets Available
- Removable Decorative Rivets
- One Piece Cast Construction
- Made in Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Meet Strict Quality Criteria
- Designed for High Performance Vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- One Year Warranty on Finish
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
XXR Wheels has since 1976 specialized in design and manufacture of aluminum alloy wheels, providing OEM wheels for a range car manufacturers and custom wheels for the aftermarket. The two factories of XXR now produce over 2.4 million wheels per year. 60 percent of the production is sold to Japan, 20 percent to the U.S.A. and the remaining 20 percent is distributed all over the world. As wheels are key to road safety, XXR has made quality the main objective in their manufacturing process. The production is ISO and QS certified according to the ISO 9002 and QS 9000 standards. The factories have also been qualified to meet the Japanese VIA standard on quality testing, which assures that every wheel leaving the factories meet the rigorous testing standards of VIA. The wheels are tested for radial impact resistance, impact resistance at different angles and resistance to bending forces. The quality controls implemented by XXR go way beyond what is required by rules and regulations, reflecting the XXR ambition to deliver the best wheels in the world.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.XXR® - 521 Flat GunmetalAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll XXR Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYI love them2010 Lexus ES
| Posted by Manuel | (Denver, CO)
I love them. They're very nice for the price. I have had a set of the 521's and 531's and neither had any problems. I know literally 50 people running on these wheels and all of them are doing great.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor’s website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We’ll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We’re car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it’s enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You’re getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors’ data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge