STRIKE Matte Black Wheels by XD Series®. XD Series wheels are legends in off-roading. Their style and performance have made them favorites for off-road racers, rock crawlers and mudders alike. The designs are race-proven and feature an unmatched combination of light weight and durability.
XD-Series Wheels presents the new direction for the styling and technology of off-road wheel designs. XD-Series are the official wheels of TORC racing, and have been tested in the world's most extreme off-road races like the SCORE Baja 1000. If you seek to get down and dirty off-road, XD Series Wheels will definitely take you there in a hurry! Stand out from the crowd with these one-of-a-kind XD-Series wheels at the corners of your prized ride!
- Legendary KMC Off-Road Design
- One-Piece Cast Construction
- Race-Proven Quality
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
* Warranties only apply to original buyer233.32 349.41
XD Series is known for producing the most stunning and best performing off-road wheels out there. Their toughness comes from the XD Series experience with wheels for off-road racing. Their design comes from the discerning taste of the loyal and distinguished group of XD Series fans. The total package has no equal. XD Series wheels are like no other. KMC started in 1982 making steel wheels. The outstanding design caught the attention of an elite list of musicians, actors, X-games athletes and other style conscious celebrities. KMC brought its design expertise into ever growing lines of light alloy wheels, always keeping in mind the discerning style of the brand's "Famous Rides" group of celebrity fans. KMC now markets both an outstanding line of off-road and truck wheels and extremely stylish road wheels for passenger cars and SUV's.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge