Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake Kit (140-12875-R) by Wilwood®. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether you need it for extreme use on the track or just for daily driving, this Street Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit will provide a long service life and exceptional performance.
Notes: These product are direct fit for OE Brakes.
- Rotor Series: GT
- Rotor Style: Slotted
- Rotor Construction: With Hat
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Vane Type: 72 Curved Vane
- Rotor Finish: Plain
- Rotor Material: Spec-37 Iron
- Rotor Size: 355.5mm (14") x 32mm (1.25")
- Rotor Bolt Circle: 12 x 8.75"
- Caliper Type: Forged Narrow Superlite (FNSL6R)
- Caliper Mount Type: Radial
- Caliper Body Material: Aluminum
- Caliper Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Caliper Piston Count: 6
- Caliper Total Piston Area: 4.04 sq in
- Pad Compound: BP-10
- Pad Area: 8.2 sq in
- Pad Plate: 7416
- Hat Bolt Circle 1: 5 x 3.93"
- Hat Center Register: 3.06"
- Hat Mount Type: Fixed Mount
- Hat Offset: 0.95"
- Includes GT Slotted rotors, multi-piston calipers, and premium brake pads
- Rotors feature Spec-37 heavy wall castings
- Rotors are built from proprietary iron alloy
- Rotors feature an asymmetrical face slot pattern
- Ensures maximum braking efficiency
- Corrosion resistance coating
- Suitable for high temperature racing to street use
- Rotors ensure thermal stability and high resistance to warping
- Rotors provide smooth, vibration-free performance at any speed
- Long wear rate for sustained high heat braking
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
- Multi-piston calipers provide clamping force on both sides of the rotor at the same time and uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight
- Aluminum caliper body allows for exceptional light weight (up to 40% of weight savings) and ensures superior corrosion resistance
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading
- Fixed calipers create friction from the brake pads on both sides of the rotor at minimum time interval
A Street Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood is engineered for your specific vehicle and will give you premium brake control you need on the street, track, or during your everyday driving. The kit features GT Slotted rotors, multi-piston calipers, and premium brake pads altogether providing exceptional braking performance and a long service life. Slotted rotors feature an asymmetrical slot pattern for smoother pad engagement. Developed to withstand extreme temperatures, GT rotors possess the highest possible degree of resistance against distortion, warping, cracking, and wear. Regardless of the driving environment, the Street Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit makes stopping as exciting as accelerating.
Fixed calipers by Wilwood offer unmatched stopping power. The pistons in fixed calipers are located on both sides of the disc, allowing for evenly distributed clamping force. They apply more squeezing power and apply it more evenly during braking as force is directly applied to both sides. Multi-piston calipers allow for more even braking and, as a result, less pad distortion. The more number of pistons a caliper has, the more clamping force it provides. Thanks to the evenly distributed pressure, these calipers ensure an even wear pattern along the entire length of the brake pad. Usually these calipers have smaller diameter pistons than single-piston calipers.
The internal vane design of these vented rotors by Wilwood provides excellent heat dissipation during brake cycles. As the wheel spins, the vanes around the edge of the rotor draw air in and pull it through to help cool the rotor. With the extra heat dissipated there will be less brake fade. Slotted rotors by Wilwood are a great alternative to drilled rotors. They serve the same purpose of breaking down hot brake gas but provide better resistance to cracking. The slotted pattern allows for increased pad bite and improved air circulation. The slots help to sweep away water and dust. If you drive hard, race or use your vehicle off-road or for towing purposes, slotted rotors are a perfect choice for you.1,679.99Brand: Wilwood Part Number: 140-12875-R
Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since founding in 1977, Wilwood has developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components. In addition to designing and manufacturing brakes for all types of competitive motor sports, Wilwood also manufactures brake systems and components for agricultural equipment, industrial applications, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, quads, motorcycles and military vehicles.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 42 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2012 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2012 Subaru WRX Base 2011 Subaru Forester 2011 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2011 Subaru WRX Base 2010 Subaru Forester 2010 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2010 Subaru WRX Base 2009 Subaru Forester 2009 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2009 Subaru WRX Base 2008 Subaru Forester 2008 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2008 Subaru WRX 2007 Subaru Forester 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2007 Subaru WRX Base 2006 Subaru Forester 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i / Outback Sport Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2006 Subaru WRX Base / Limited Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes Base / Limited Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes; Fits Models With Wagon 2005 Subaru Forester 2005 Subaru Impreza Wagon Front Rotor Brakes Rear Rotor Brakes 2005 Subaru WRX 2004 Subaru ForesterView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.