CR80 Laser Radar Detector by Whistler®. Keep yourself out of trouble with total band protection from radar signals, 360-degree laser detection, Safety Warning System, and plenty more packed into one product. Switch to the highway mode or any of 3 city modes and enjoy data feedback.
- Total band protection from all laser and radar signals
- Size: 4.930 x 3.120 x 1.310
- Weight: .39 lbs
- Power: 12V
- Low emission design is more difficult to detect by radar detector detectors
- Icon display w/digital signal strength – blue
- Black insert color
- 360° Maxx coverage detects from front, sides and rear
- Alert Priority displays the most important signal when more than one is detected
- Alert Periscopes provide an additional visual alert
- Real Voice alert gives verbal identification of the band detected
- 3 City Modes reduce the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts
- Highway Mode for higher detection sensitivity and getting immediate alerts
- Quiet/Auto Quiet Modes reduce the audio level after the initial warning to minimum
- 3 Filter Modes reduce false alerts from other radar detectors
- Dim/Dark Modes for late-night driving
- POP Mode detection alerts you to brief radar bursts
- High gain lens for increased field of view
- Safety Warning System (SWS) keeps you informed of highway safety
- Setting saver retains personalized settings when unit is turned off
- Stay Alert keeps you alert during long trips
- Picks up LTI TruSpeed S, Laser Ally, Laser Atlanta Stealth Mode for total laser detection
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection eliminates false alerts from radar-based traffic flow sensors
- Vehicle Battery Saver mode automatically shuts off the detector within 3 hours
- Includes power cord, hard wire kit, windshield mounting bracket, and non-slip dash pad
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
This radar detector provides reliable protection against all commonly used laser and radar guns as well as safety radar systems to help you stay ticket-free. Every time a radar is detected, the device uses audio warnings to alert that your speed is at risk of being recorded. The detector gives you enough time to reduce your speed, minimizing your chances of being stopped by the police. 360° coverage allows for reliable detecting from front, sides and rear, while POP detection detects the shortest signal of any police device and alerts you to slow down to the speed limit. The product is exclusive thanks to its ability to detect and alert to the LTI TruSpeed S.
Featuring a high gain lens, the detector allows for increased field of view and lets you choose either of four modes to reduce false alerts, both in the city and on the highway. You'll also like the Stay Alert feature that tests your alertness during late nights or long trips. For your extra convenience, all features selected (except Stay Alert and Quiet) are retained in the memory of the detector. It installs in almost nothing flat either on your vehicle's dash or windshield. Laser detectors are completely legal in almost every state when used in cars or light trucks. Exceptions are Virginia and Washington DC, where local regulations restrict the use of radar receivers in vehicles.119.99Brand: Whistler Part Number: CR80 UPC: 052303406577
The Whistler Group is a leading electronics company that manufactures a variety of laser detectors, power inverters, wireless inspection cameras, DVRs, radio scanners, TPMS systems, etc. for your extra safety and comfort. The company was established in 1971 in Arkansas by a group of private investors who strained every nerve to build a brand of quality and proven performance. Whistler has been at the forefront of the industry for decades. Today it continues to attract new followers providing additional safety and extra comfort behind the wheel.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Whistler® - CR80 Laser Radar DetectorAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYVery Happy!2012 Ford Focus | Posted by Mainard | (Austin, MN)
I bought this radar detector after reading customer reviews. I am very happy with this model and its performance. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks, CARiD.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.