Universal CR70 Laser Radar Detector by Whistler®. Keep yourself out of trouble with total band protection from radar signals, 360-degree laser detection, Safety Warning System, and plenty more packed into one product. Switch to the highway mode or any of 3 city modes and enjoy data feedback.
- Total band protection from all laser and radar signals
- Size: 4.460 x 2.830 x 1.260
- Weight: .33 lbs
- Power: 12V
- Icon display w/digital signal strength – blue
- Black insert color
- VG-2 cloaking technology makes unit undetectable to VG-2
- 360° Maxx coverage detects from front, sides and rear
- Real Voice alert gives verbal identification of the band detected
- Alert Priority displays the most important signal when more than one is detected
- Alert Periscopes provide an additional visual alert
- Stay Alert keeps you alert during long trips
- 3 City Modes reduce the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts
- Highway Mode for higher detection sensitivity and getting immediate alerts
- Quiet/Auto Quiet Modes reduce the audio level after the initial warning to minimum
- Dim/Dark Modes for late-night driving
- POP Mode detection alerts you to brief radar bursts
- High gain lens for increased field of view
- Safety Warning System (SWS) keeps you informed of highway safety
- Setting saver retains personalized settings when unit is turned off
- Picks up LTI TruSpeed S, Laser Ally, Laser Atlanta Stealth Mode for total laser detection
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) eliminates false alerts from radar-based traffic flow sensors
- Vehicle Battery Saver mode automatically shuts off the detector within 3 hours
- Includes power cord and windshield mounting bracket
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
This radar detector provides reliable protection against all commonly used laser and radar guns as well as safety radar systems to help you stay ticket-free. Every time a radar is detected, the device uses audio warnings to alert that your speed is at risk of being recorded. The detector gives you enough time to reduce your speed, minimizing your chances of being stopped by the police. 360° coverage allows for reliable detecting from front, sides and rear, while POP detection detects the shortest signal of any police device and alerts you to slow down to the speed limit. The product is exclusive thanks to its ability to detect and alert to the LTI TruSpeed S.
Featuring a high gain lens, the detector allows for increased field of view and lets you choose either of four modes to reduce false alerts, both in the city and on the highway. You'll also like the Stay Alert feature that tests your alertness during late nights or long trips. For your extra convenience, all features selected (except Stay Alert and Quiet) are retained in the memory of the detector. It installs in almost nothing flat either on your vehicle's dash or windshield. Laser detectors are completely legal in almost every state when used in cars or light trucks. Exceptions are Virginia and Washington DC, where local regulations restrict the use of radar receivers in vehicles.
The Whistler Group is a leading electronics company that manufactures a variety of laser detectors, power inverters, wireless inspection cameras, DVRs, radio scanners, TPMS systems, etc. for your extra safety and comfort. The company was established in 1971 in Arkansas by a group of private investors who strained every nerve to build a brand of quality and proven performance. Whistler has been at the forefront of the industry for decades. Today it continues to attract new followers providing additional safety and extra comfort behind the wheel.