Wesbar supplies a dizzying array of trailer and agricultural equipment lighting. At the cutting edge of the lighting industry, Wesbar (and parent company Cequent) have a large share of this diverse market. Whether you need a replacement bulb, a submersible taillight assembly for a boat trailer or a supplier for trailer wiring harnesses, Wesbar is the answer. Just remember that high-quality marine parts work great on trailers that live in the desert, too.
- Wesbar®Economy AG LED Tri-Mold Light Kitfrom $134.97
- Wesbar®Submersible Over 80" Lightfrom $30.80
- Wesbar®Trailer Light Kitfrom $23.35
- Wesbar®Auxiliary Work Lightfrom $50.23
- Wesbar®Coiled Trailer End Connectorfrom $25.66
- Wesbar®Ag Extension Harnessfrom $12.62
- Wesbar®Plug Testerfrom $14.94
- Wesbar®7-Way Round Pin Ag Connectorfrom $12.40
- Wesbar®80" LED Submersible Tail Lightfrom $22.55
- Wesbar®Clearance Lightfrom $4.30
- Wesbar®LED Lightfrom $5.20
- Wesbar®4-Flat Car End Connectorfrom $3.98
- Wesbar®37 Series Clearance Light Lensfrom $6.00
- Wesbar®99 Series LED Clearance Light Modulefrom $12.24
The most common problem is hooking up a trailer with 2-wire lights (one bulb that combines the brake and turn signals) with a car or truck that has 3-wire tail lights (one bulb each for brake, turn and running lights). A simple adapter made by Wesbar makes this simple to wire. There are at least a half-dozen different vehicle/trailer wiring connectors that are considered standard; Wesbar has adapters to allow you to adapt your trailer to any truck.
Poor conditions, indifferent maintenance and outright meddling by individuals who don’t understand electricity make for trailer lights that don’t work reliably. Wesbar has plug testers that let you know if the trailer-lighting functions on your tow vehicle are working, even if the trailer isn’t on hand. They make a plug-in adapter that emulates the electric pucks in the trailer brakes so you can set up the brake controller without the trailer hitched.
Wesbar is the go-to lighting company for trailer and truck lighting. They have a comprehensive selection of tail lights and clearance and side marker lights that meet FMVSS safety standards, both in conventional incandescent styles and in LED styles. LEDS are rapidly taking over the trailer/truck lighting industry, thanks to their exceptionally long life, resistance to vibration and moisture, and extremely low current consumption.
Agricultural equipment lives most of its life off of public roads, but is required to show lighting when driven on the road for safety. While a tractor may have running and brake/turn signal lighting, we’ll bet your hay wagon doesn’t. Wesbar has a set of lights with magnets to temporarily rig lights on the trailer. They have other solutions for installing lights on off-road equipment, like preassembled wiring harnesses and lighting modules.
Wesbar has been in the automotive business since before WWII, starting out as a maker of cartop carriers for boats under the Sturdi-Rack brand. By the ‘60’s they branched out into trailers for boats, and then boating accessories. The transition into making wiring harnesses for the boating and trailering industry came soon after federal regulations in the industry appeared. Their acquisition in 2000 by Cequent made their industry leadership a done deal.
| Posted by Barry | (Nesconset, NY)
Typical trailer lights that function as described, plenty of wiring to complete the job. Hopefully you're able to wing it because there are no instructions included in the package, despite the package saying that there are. I just went online if I had any questions, but you'd think. Anyway, simple and sweet otherwise.
- Popular Wesbar Part Numbers
- Wesbar® 106411 - Tail Light Low Profile (Right)
- Wesbar® 47-106853 - Amber Side Marker Lamp
- Wesbar® 102639 - Red Clearance/Side Marker Lens
- Wesbar® 102641 - 80" Red Over Tail Light Lens
- Wesbar® 54003 - 80 Series Over Tail Light Side Lens
- Wesbar® 707255 - 5-Flat Car and Trailer End Connector (2' Length)
- Wesbar® 002409 - 5-Flat Trailer End Connector (4' Length)
- Wesbar® 203294 - 37 Series Amber Clearance Lens Light (With Chrome Base and Wire)
- Wesbar® 003388 - 1"x12" Red Reflector with Adhesive Back
- Wesbar® 003308 - Bulb Capsule Sealed