Weapon-R® Performance Exhaust Systems ReviewsShop Weapon-R »
I am pretty happy with this muffler set up. Admittedly, I cut them in half and I am using them on a motorcycle on either side of the bike, but I am very happy with the construction and I Love the sound killers. They work great. These pipes are definitely worth it.
I have been upgrading my 2007 Lexus LS 460L and have had a ton of problems locating parts, but I was able to get the exhaust system that I needed with the exception of a set of headers. But when I installed the center pipes and the rear part of the system, the check engine light was on all of the time. It made the upgrades seem cheep, but when I bought the Weapon CEL eliminator, the light went off after about 2 mins of running time and has stayed off. With this option I have had so much of a power increase and no check engine light at all. Thank you! The part works wonders.
| Posted by Othneil | (Washington, DC)
Had it installed and it caused my Corolla run smoother than before! Must have item!!! I also had the best sales man Carlos sell it to me! Would not have ordered it without him!
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $68.67$68.67
- Injen® - Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.30$321.30
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rolled Angle Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $24.00$24.00
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round MufflerStarting at: $172.46$172.46
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $41.52$41.52
- Spec-D® - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)Starting at: $157.59$157.59