- 10,000 lb. single line pulling capacity
- Fast line speed with low amp draw minimizes strain on charging system
- Line speed: 33’ per minute under no load and 4.8’ per minute at 10,000 lb. max. load
- Powerful and quiet 12V DC series wound electric motor
- Fast and reliable 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- Ergonomic, easy-throw clutch lever
- Lightweight, large diameter, heat dissipating winch drum reduces rope wear
- Powerful automatic mechanical brake holds the full-rated load with superior control while winching
- Convertible control pack can be removed and mounted separately from the winch to allow winch to be mounted in tight spaces (requires Control Pack Relocation Kit, sold separately)
- Remote control with 12’ steel reinforced cord and rubber overcoating
- Cast aluminum housing with unique modular, symmetrical appearance has an IP-68 rating, the highest attainable for ingress protection, to keep out the elements
- Satin black powdercoat finish to resist corrosion
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- ZEON 10 comes with 80’ of durable aircraft-grade 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope and roller fairlead
- ZEON 10-S comes with 100’ of 3/8" Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature resistant sleeve on the 1st layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Both wire rope and synthetic rope winches available in WARN Multi-Mount portable winch carrier that fits 2" hitch receiver
- Multi-Mount kits include winch, hawse fairlead, carrier, and 7.5’ of wiring for the front of the vehicle
- Dimensions: Integrated configuration – 24.25"L x 7.15"D x 10.52"H, Low-profile configuration – 24.25"L x 7.15"D x 7.84"H
- Weight: ZEON 10 – 98 lbs., ZEON 10-S – 75 lbs., ZEON 10 Multi-Mount – 118 lbs., ZEON 10-S Multi-Mount – 100 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
The ZEON is WARN’s premium line of winches, a culmination of everything the company has learned in 60 years of winch manufacturing. Its appearance alone tells you that this is no ordinary winch, but although the symmetrical cast aluminum case is a visual masterpiece, the ZEON has many more advancements than just ground-breaking looks.
The ZEON is engineered to deliver faster line speeds, increased efficiency, and maximum reliability. New features abound, starting with the powerful 12V DC series wound electric motor that delivers more power, durability, and efficiency with less noise and superior heat dissipation. The new 3-stage planetary gear train is faster, smoother, and more robust, and includes a new ergonomic, easy throw clutch lever. A large diameter aluminum winch drum dissipates heat and causes less wear and tear on the winch rope, and includes an integrated rope anchor point for easy winch rope replacement. The powerful, automatic mechanical brake holds the full rated load and provides great control while winching.
If you need to mount your winch in a tight space or you want a low profile look, the convertible control pack can be removed from the winch and mounted separately, or leave it in place for an integrated look. Mounting remotely requires a WARN Control Pack Relocation Kit, sold separately. The contactor control is exceptionally durable, reliable, and extremely water resistant, and the corded remote is steel reinforced with a rubber overcoating.
Improved sealing helps keep the elements out and increases reliability. In fact, the ZEON winch has an IP-68 ingress rating, the highest possible grade for protection against the ingress of dust and water. The satin black powdercoated finish and stainless steel hardware combine for outstanding corrosion resistance.
Available in your choice of 4 models, the ZEON 10 winch comes standard with 80’ feet of aircraft-grade, galvanized, 3/8" steel wire rope and roller fairlead. The ZEON 10-S is identical to the ZEON 10 except it comes with 100’ of 3/8" Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature resistant sleeve on the 1st layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead. Both winches are available as a part of a WARN Multi-Mount kit, which makes the winch portable and allows it to be mounted on a 2" Class III hitch receiver. To have winch capability at both the front and rear of your vehicle, just install WARN’s Front Receiver. The Multi-Mount kit includes the winch, hawse fairlead, winch carrier, and 7.5’ of wiring for the front of the vehicle.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the ZEON 10 winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.979.99 1,529.99
Brand: WARN Part Numbers:
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)