- Dependable high torque 24 Volt DC Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Motor provides amazing power and duty cycle - near hydraulic winch performance
- New, highly efficient design: reduces battery amp draw by up to one third
- Compact lightweight structure: easy to mount and helps improve fuel economy and increase payload
- Weighs 65% less than comparative hydraulic winch systems - better fuel economy and more payload
- Configurations available to retrofit existing vehicle applications
The Olympus series winches feature a compact permanent magnet Axial Flux motor for amazing power and duty cycle, which rivals hydraulic performance levels. Plus, it uses up to one-third less amp draw than comparable winches. If you see one in person, it's quite amazing how small the motor actually is.
One of the coolest features is its weight: It weighs 65% less than comparable hydraulic winches, which is better for vehicle fuel economy and payload. For further weight savings, the Olympus 25 is available with another industry first: industrial-grade synthetic rope. In fact, this 5/8"-diameter rope has a minimum breaking strength of 40,000 lbf.!7,996.00 10,999.20
Brand: WARN Part Numbers:
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)