Rock Sliders by Warn®, 1 Pair. True to their name, Rock Sliders allow your Jeep to slide over rocks and boulders, instead of getting hung up and damaging vulnerable rocker panels. Rock Sliders will keep your Jeep looking and performing at its best. The sliders for Jeep CJ and Wrangler YJ and TJ are plate style and bolt to the sides of the rocker panels. Jeep Cherokee and Wrangler JK sliders are tube style and attach to the frame/subframe using brackets. Hardware is included and drilling is required. All sliders except for Wrangler JK have a black powdercoated finish, while Wrangler JK sliders have a textured black powdercoat finish.
- Protects vulnerable rocker panels from impact damage when driving off-road
- Allows body to slide over obstacles instead of getting snagged
- Preserves appearance and enhances rock crawling performance
- Version for Jeep CJ and YJ and TJ Wranglers constructed from 3/16” steel plate and attach to body
- Version for Jeep Cherokee and JK Wrangler constructed from thick wall steel tubing and attach to frame/subframe with brackets
- All sliders except JK Wrangler have black powdercoated finish
- JK Wrangler sliders have textured black powdercoated finish
- Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Installation requires drilling
- Limited 1-year warranty
Aggressive off-roading over large obstacles and rock crawling with unprotected rocker arms can be a downer when you get hung up on a rock or boulder that gouges your rocker panel in the process. To preserve your Jeep’s appearance and get the best off-road performance, install Warn Rock Sliders. Rock Sliders will let your Jeep slide over the big rocks and prevent damage to exposed rocker panels.
Rock Sliders for Jeep CJ and Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ are manufactured from thick 3/16” steel plate and attach right to the body with the included hardware. Sliders for Jeep Cherokee and Wrangler JK are manufactured from thick steel tubing and attach to the frame/subframe with brackets. The sliders for all models except Wrangler JK have a black powdercoat finish, while Wrangler JK has a textured black powdercoat finish.
All mounting hardware and instructions are included for installation that requires drilling. Rock Sliders are covered by a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.324.35 732.27
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)