Universal 9500 lbs 12V DC 9.5cti Self-Recovery Electric Winch (97550) by Warn®. With Roller Fairlead. The latest addition to WARN’s technologically advanced and precision constructed Ultimate Performance Series, the 9.5cti Multi-Mount has all the features serious off-roaders want, in a portable package that will enable winching anywhere there’s a suitable 2” hitch receiver and 12V power source. The powerful series wound electric motor and 3-stage planetary gear train with 156:1 gear ratio develop 9500 lbs. of pulling power with fast 47’ per minute no-load line speed.
- Strong pulling power, fast line speed, and overheating protection enclosed in a protective housing and mounted on a portable winch carrier
- Multi-Mount winch carrier mounts to 2” hitch receiver
- Multi-Mount can be used to winch from front of vehicle with installation of WARN Front Receiver (sold separately) and included 7.5’ quick connect wiring harness
- Series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear train deliver 9500 lbs. of pulling capacity
- Massive, cast aluminum enclosure and extreme duty sealing provide protection from the elements
- Motor mounted thermal sensor detects motor temperature and signals LED in remote to blink if temperature is reached where damage could occur with continued operation
- Contactor control has cadmium plated contacts for heat resistance and outstanding duty cycle, and superior weather sealing for long life and durability
- High-gloss chip resistant powdercoated finish
- Comes with 125’ of 5/16” diameter steel wire rope and steel hawse fairlead
- Winch dimensions: 23.1”L x 6.3”D x 10.4”H
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
WARN’s ultimate performance series winches are packed with the latest technological advancements, but even in that group the 9.5cti stands out with its massive cast aluminum alloy housing and thermometric motor temperature protection. Add great pulling power and fast line speed and you’ve got everything any dedicated off-roader could want. And if you’d like to winch from the front and rear of your vehicle, or from any vehicle with a suitable 2” hitch receiver and 12V power source, the 9.5cti comes installed on a WARN Multi-Mount portable winch carrier. The Multi-Mount kit comes with the winch, carrier, and 7.5’ quick connect wiring harness. The winch can be operated from the front of your vehicle with the installation of the WARN Front Receiver (sold separately) and the included quick connect harness.
Protection from water, mud and anything else that could penetrate the winch housing is critical unless you want to have your rig pulled out by somebody else, and protecting your winch motor from overheating can preserve your investment and make sure your winch lives to winch another day. The 9.5cti’s massive cast aluminum housing, integrated control box, and extreme-duty winch sealing system will provide the shielding you need to keep your winch going, and the contactor control features cadmium plated contacts for heat resistance and outstanding duty cycle, and excellent sealing for extra-long life and exceptional durability. A motor-mounted temperature sensor is calibrated to make the LED light in the remote blink when the motor reaches a temperature where continued use could cause damage to the winch.
Of course no matter how well the winch is protected it’s worthless unless it can perform, and the 9.5cti has the goods. The powerful series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear train with 156:1 gear ratio combine to create 9500 lbs. of pulling capacity. It includes 125’ of 5/16” diameter steel wire rope and steel hawse fairlead. The line speed is 47’ per minute under no load at 42 amps, and 5.9’ per minute at 9500 lb. max. load at 452 amps.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the 9.5cti Multi-Mount winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.