Universal 16500 lbs 12V DC 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Electric Winch by Warn®. The 16.5ti is the premier winch in WARN’s Heavy Weight Winch Series, delivering 16,500 lbs. of reliable pulling power. Like all these winches it has the power capacity and heavy-duty large frame construction that big trucks need, but it also has advanced technological features like thermometric control that lets you know when your winch motor is reaching the threshold of overheating. Powered by a series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC high-speed electric motor, the 16.5ti also includes a durable 3-stage planetary gear train, 90’ of strong 7/16” diameter steel wire rope, exclusive design automatic mechanical cone brake, extreme duty sealing to keep out the elements, remote control with thermometric LED indicator and 12’ lead, and chip resistant powdercoated finish.
- The strongest pulling power, fast line speeds and overheating protection in a beefy, no-compromises constructed package
- Powerful series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC high-speed electric motor and durable 3-stage planetary gear train with 315:1 gear ratio deliver 16,500 lbs. pulling capacity
- Motor mounted thermal sensor detects motor temperature and signals LED in remote to blink if temperature is reached where damage could occur with continued operation
- 90’ of strong 7/16” diameter steel wire rope with roller fairlead
- Line speed: 23.6’ per minute under no load at 68 amps, and 3.24’ per minute at 16,500 lb. max. limit at 507 amps
- Exclusive design automatic mechanical cone brake provides superior control while winching
- Extreme-duty sealing protects internals from water and contaminants
- Aluminum control box cover provides additional protection for electronics
- Remote control with LED light and 12’ lead
- Primer base coat and powdercoated top coat resists chips and corrosion
- Dimensions: 24.2”L x 8.5”D x 9.7”H
- Weight: 138 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
When you want the ultimate in pulling power, durability, reliability, and the diagnostic abilities of WARN’s thermometric technology, there’s really only one winch to get, the WARN 16.5ti. Its powerful series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC high-speed electric motor and smooth, reliable, and durable 3-stage planetary gear train with 315:1 gear ratio develop 16,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, enough to get the largest trucks and SUVs unstuck. And all that pulling power is housed in a large, heavy-duty structure that can withstand pull after pull. And if you get involved in a long pull and your motor gets hot, a motor-mounted temperature sensor will make the LED in the remote control blink, letting you know that continued operation could cause damage to the winch.
The 16.5ti comes with 90’ of strong 7/16” diameter steel wire rope and roller fairlead. The line speed is 23.6’ per minute under no load at 68 amps, and 3.24’ per minute at 16,500 lb. max. limit at 507 amps. You get optimal winch control with the exclusive design automatic mechanical cone brake, and the remote control with LED light has a 12’ lead. To make sure the elements stay outside and your winch stays dry and fully operational inside, WARN employs extreme-duty sealing and an aluminum control box cover for additional electronics protection. And to ensure your winch stays looking as good as it performs, a primer undercoat is applied followed by a powdercoated finish, to resist chips and corrosion.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the 16.5ti winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.