Universal 12000 lbs 12V DC ZEON™ 12 Electric Winch by Warn®. This advanced design, premium winch has 12,000 lb. pulling capacity and fast line speed, making it the best choice if you have a heavily loaded off-road vehicle. Its sleek, satin black powdercoated cast aluminum housing is crammed with the performance features off-roaders want, like an efficient, powerful motor with low amp draw, a fast and reliable 3-stage planetary gear train, a large diameter aluminum drum for less rope wear, powerful automatic mechanical brake, convertible control pack that can be mounted separately from the winch, and improved sealing and stainless steel hardware that make it impervious to the elements. The ZEON 12 comes with 80’ of 3/8” galvanized steel rope and roller fairlead, and remote control with 12’ lead. Installation and user instructions are included. Backed by limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and limited 1-year warranty on electrical components.
- 12,000 lb. single line pulling capacity
- Fast line speed with low amp draw minimizes strain on charging system
- Line speed: 30’ per minute under no load and 3.1’ per minute at 12,000 lb. max. load
- Powerful and quiet 12V DC series wound electric motor
- Fast and reliable 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- Ergonomic, easy-throw clutch lever
- Lightweight, large diameter, heat dissipating winch drum reduces rope wear
- Powerful automatic mechanical brake holds the full-rated load with superior control while winching
- Convertible control pack can be removed and mounted separately from the winch to allow winch to be mounted in tight spaces (requires Control Pack Relocation Kit, sold separately)
- Remote control with 12’ steel reinforced cord and rubber overcoating
- Cast aluminum housing with unique modular, symmetrical appearance has an IP-68 rating, the highest attainable for ingress protection, to keep out the elements
- Satin black powdercoat finish to resist corrosion
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Comes with 80’ of durable aircraft-grade 3/8” galvanized steel wire rope and roller fairlead
- Dimensions: Integrated configuration – 24.25”L x 7.15”D x 10.52”H, Low-profile configuration – 24.25”L x 7.15”D x 7.84”H
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
The ZEON is WARN’s premium line of winches, a culmination of everything the company has learned in 60 years of winch manufacturing. Its appearance alone tells you that this is no ordinary winch, but although the symmetrical cast aluminum case is a visual masterpiece, the ZEON has many more advancements than just ground-breaking looks. The ZEON 12 is the most powerful winch in the ZEON line, a veritable pulling machine that you can rely on for anything, no matter whether it’s you or a buddy that needs rescuing.
The ZEON 12 is engineered to deliver faster line speeds, increased efficiency, and maximum reliability. New features abound, starting with the powerful 12V DC series wound electric motor that delivers more power, durability, and efficiency with less noise and superior heat dissipation. The new 3-stage planetary gear train is faster, smoother, and more robust, and includes a new ergonomic, easy throw clutch lever. A large diameter aluminum winch drum dissipates heat and causes less wear and tear on the winch rope, and includes an integrated rope anchor point for easy winch rope replacement. 80’ feet of aircraft-grade, galvanized, 3/8” steel wire rope and roller fairlead are included. The powerful, automatic mechanical brake holds the full rated load and provides great control while winching.
If you need to mount your winch in a tight space or you want a low profile look, the convertible control pack can be removed from the winch and mounted separately, or leave it in place for an integrated look. Mounting remotely requires a WARN Control Pack Relocation Kit, sold separately. The contactor control is exceptionally durable, reliable, and extremely water resistant, and the corded remote is steel reinforced with a rubber overcoating.
Improved sealing helps keep the elements out and increases reliability. In fact, the ZEON 12 winch has an IP-68 ingress rating, the highest possible grade for protection against the ingress of dust and water. The satin black powdercoated finish and stainless steel hardware combine for outstanding corrosion resistance.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the ZEON 12 winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.1,079.99Brand: WARN Part Number: 89120 UPC: 012748891208
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.