Universal 12000 lbs 12V DC Endurance 12.0 Self-Recovery Electric Winch by Warn®. Capacity: 12000 lbs / 5440kg. 12V DC Motor. With Roller Fairlead and 80 ft. Wire Rope. If you need a lot of pulling power for long pulls but don’t have time to wait for your winch motor to cool down, you need the WARN Endurance 12.0. Besides developing 12,000 lbs. of pulling capacity, the Endurance features an externally mounted fan that comes on automatically to cool your winch motor, for a longer duty cycle. The Endurance is equipped with a powerful series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC electric motor, 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio, 80’ of 3/8” diameter steel wire rope, exclusive, patented design automatic mechanical cone brake, high-current contactor to allow long duty cycles, remote mount control box, and remote control with 12’ lead. Extreme weather sealing throughout keeps out moisture and contaminants for reliable operation, and primer undercoating with high-gloss powdercoat finish, and stainless steel clutch lever and hardware, provide superior corrosion resistance.
- 12,000 lbs. of pulling power provides enough capacity for just about any situation, with air-cooling for a long duty cycle
- Remote mounted fan comes on automatically to cool winch motor; fan can also be activated manually
- Powerful series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC electric motor
- Reliable and efficient 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- 80’ of durable 3/8” diameter steel wire rope
- Industry leading, patented, automatic mechanical cone brake for superior operator control
- Remote mount control box: designed to fit most winch mount bumpers
- Contactor is designed to handle high current and long duty cycles; sealed for water resistance and reliability
- Weather resistant remote control with fan activation switch and 12’ lead
- Wireless ready: compatible with the WARN Wireless Control System
- High-gloss powdercoated finish with primer undercoat ; stainless steel clutch lever and hardware to resist corrosion
- Dimensions: 23.6”L x 6.4”D x 7.0”H
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
You may be able to find a winch with the pulling capacity of the WARN Endurance 12.0, but what do you do when that winch has to be shut down to cool off before the pull is done? You won’t have that problem with the Endurance winch. It comes with a remote mount cooling fan to cool your winch motor so it can keep going. Just mount the fan in a convenient location inside the engine compartment (and away from hot components like the exhaust manifold, turbocharger, and radiator) and connect the fan outlet hose to the winch motor, then route the winch exhaust hose. A thermostat inside the winch motor will turn on the fan once a predetermined temperature is reached, but the winch operator can override the thermostat when desired via a switch in the remote control. The fan will direct cooling air to the winch motor through the inlet hose, and the hot air will be exhausted through the outlet hose.
The Endurance winch develops 12,000 lbs. of solid pulling power thanks to its powerful, series wound 4.6 hp 12V DC electric motor and 3-stage planetary gear train, the most reliable and efficient gear reduction system available. The winch comes with 80’ of durable, easy to wind 3/8” diameter steel wire rope. Control of the rope is possible with the automatic, mechanical cone brake, with its industry leading patented design. To further enable long duty cycles, the contactor is designed to handle high current, and it’s sealed and water resistant. The weather-resistant remote control has a long 12’ lead.
To resist rust and corrosion and stay looking as good as it performs, the Endurance receives a primer undercoating followed by a high-gloss finish coat, and stainless steel hardware is used along with a stainless steel clutch lever. The winch is compatible with WARN’s Wireless Control System (sold separately), which allows you to operate your winch remotely from up to 50’ away.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.1,389.99Brand: WARN Part Number: 73010 UPC: 012748730101
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)