Universal 9000 lbs XD9000 Self-Recovery Electric Winch by WARN®. With its outstanding combination of high torque and fast line speeds, it’s no wonder the XD9000 has been one of WARN’s long time best-selling winches. It features a powerful series wound, high-speed electric motor, durable 3-stage planetary gear train, automatic mechanical cone brake, remote control with 12’ lead, and 100’ of durable 5/16” diameter galvanized wire rope with roller fairlead. The separate control box and low profile design allow the winch to be installed where space is tight, and the powdercoated finish will resist chips and corrosion so your winch stays looking its best. The XD9000 is available with a 12V 4.6 hp motor for vehicles with 12V electrical systems and a 24V 2.5 hp motor for vehicles with 24V electrical systems.
- Power, speed, and reliability in a proven package
- Verified performance under real trail conditions
- Available for 12V and 24V applications
- Series wound high-speed electric motor provides fast line speeds and strong pulls
- 12V motor develops 4.6 hp, 24V motor develops 2.5 hp
- 12V winch line speed: 38’ per minute under no load at 56 amps, and 3.9’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 478 amps
- 24V winch line speed: 22.5’ per minute under no load at 46 amps, and 7.4’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 226 amps
- Durable 3-stage planetary gear train with 156:1 gear ratio for smooth, reliable operation
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Low profile design and separate control box allow for a wide range of mounting options
- Comes with 100’ of durable 5/16” diameter galvanized wire rope and roller fairlead
- Remote control with 12’ lead
- Chip resistant powdercoated finish
- Dimensions: 21.8”L x 6.3”D x 7.6”H
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
Strong pulling power, fast line speeds and proven reliability, all in a compact package, makes the XD9000 just about everything you could want in a winch, which is why it’s one of WARN’s long time best sellers. It’s packed with features that make all this performance in a small package possible, beginning with a series wound high-speed electric motor that delivers the power you need for strong pulls, and fast line speed that won’t waste your time. The 12V motor is rated at 4.6 hp, while the available 24V motor has 2.5 hp. 12V winch line speed is 38’ per minute under no load at 56 amps, and 3.9’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 478 amps. 24V winch line speed is 22.5’ per minute under no load at 46 amps and 7.4’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 226 amps.
100’ of strong 5/16” galvanized wire rope and roller fairlead are supplied with the winch. The durable 3-stage planetary gear train provides smooth, reliable operation, and the exclusive design automatic mechanical cone brake gives you the control you need during winching operations via the included remote with 12’ lead. The XD9000 features a low-profile design and separate control box, for a compact size that gives you a lot of mounting options, even in the smallest spaces. And the powdercoated finish is chip and corrosion resistant for a winch that will stay looking good for years to come.
Comprehensive installation and user instructions are supplied with the XD9000 winch, and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.1,106.98 1,285.43
Brand: WARN Part Numbers:
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)