ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads (MX961) by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI). They’re the next generation in brake pad technology and feature advanced friction formulations and engineering innovations that dissipate heat and vibration.
- Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dust
- Thermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions
- A patented Laser-Shaped Friction Technology optimizes pad-to-rotor contact to help eliminate heat and vibration
- The exclusive Integrally Molded Insulator (IMI), which is the key to the one-piece design, dissipates heat and vibration for quieter operation
- This brake pad design is a winner of the Automotive News PACE Award – the premier award for product innovation in the automotive industry
- Backed by 2 years/24,000 miles warranty on non-commercial applications
ThermoQuiet Brake Pads are designed using the latest proprietary formulations and revolutionary technologies to be the ultimate brake pads. They provide quiet braking, unmatched stopping power, and ensure long service life. These parts feature a unique Integrally Molded Insulator (IMI), which forms the basis for the one-piece design. It eliminates the need for a conventional shim that is subject to movement known as shim migration. Integration of the friction material, backing plate, and insulator into a single rugged component creates a much larger surface area that allows for an efficient dissipation of heat and vibration for quieter performance. Thermal-sensitive friction adapts to varied temperatures for superior stopping power under any driving conditions. The Laser-Shaped Friction Technology is one more patented innovation that minimizes heat and vibration thanks to utilizing a laser-scanning procedure that optimizes pad-to-rotor contact to give you maximum stopping power and quieter braking performance.22.09Brand: Wagner Part Number: MX961 UPC: 008536414575
Wagner, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 17 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2012 Subaru WRX WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2011 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2010 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2009 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2009 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2008 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring / Touring 2007 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2006 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brakes 2006 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2005 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brakes 2005 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2004 Infiniti G35 Fits Models with 2 Piston Calipers 2004 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brakes 2004 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2003 Infiniti G35 With 2 Piston Calipers 2003 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brakes
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)