- Formulations engineered to withstand extreme brake system temperatures
- Ultimate braking performance and fade resistance
- Carbon-enhanced, metallic, disc brake pads with the most advanced friction material
- Friction material integrally molded to backing plate for superior strength and maximum durability
- Attached shims, slots, chamfers, and wear sensors match those provided by OE
- OE engineering and aftermarket expertise
- Meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards Requirements
- Powder coat paint finish for long-lasting protection
- Hardware kits included where applicable
- Backed by 2 years/24,000 miles warranty on non-commercial applications
Engineered to provide excellent braking performance under extreme conditions, SevereDuty Brake Pads will suit the requirements of the toughest customers. These dependable and long-lasting friction products have exceptional life, high temperature performance, and wear characteristics that make them meet and even surpass stringent testing and quality standards. Federal-Mogul’s Wagner is the only OE manufacturer offering this type of friction in the aftermarket because of their focus on delivering maximum stopping power and minimum cost per mile. That’s why fleet vehicles rely on SevereDuty Brake Pads.
To deliver maximum braking power under the toughest conditions, SevereDuty Brake Pads feature advanced formulation that is specially developed for extreme brake system temperatures. The high-tech friction material used in these carbon-enhanced, metallic, disc brake pads is integrally molded to the backing plate for extra strength and exceptionally long life. Each brake pad is powder coated for maximum protection. Choose these durable and reliable friction products to get superior braking performance under the most extreme driving conditions.25.27 98.76
Wagner, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)