- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH7$79.80 - $132.54
About Volvo XC90 Tires
Volvo is a Swedish auto manufacturer famous all over the world for the high quality and exceptional performance of its vehicles. It was first founded in 1927 and has since gone on to claim an important role in the global auto market. Though it may not be a major contender for the biggest auto companies, it has a much respected standing and its vehicles are considered to be some of the best in the world. The XC90 is an example of the acclaimed Volvo quality and is a perfect car for family trips to the wild. If you plan on using your XC90 to go on various trips over difficult terrains, you must get the proper set of tires, otherwise your car may face difficulty handling the road. CARiD offers all the main types of the Volvo XC90 tires, so you should have no trouble with finding a set you like.
Our assortment consists of three main categories – regular tires, all-terrain tires, and run-flat tires. The first kind is used for basic driving in cities and on smooth, even terrains. All-terrain tires are just what their name suggests – suited for driving anywhere, even in the wild. Run-flat tires are unique, because they do not deflate after being punctured and give you the opportunity to keep driving normally for up to 200 miles before you need to replace them. Tire pressure sensors and snow tire chains are a few accessories for tires sold at CARiD that might also interest you.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.