- (22)Fuel PumpsVolvo XC90
- (44)Fuel TanksVolvo XC90
- (41)Fuel FiltersVolvo XC90
- (29)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo XC90
- Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo XC90
- (6)Throttle BodiesVolvo XC90
- (22)CarburetorVolvo XC90
- (16)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo XC90
- (8)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo XC90
- Fuel System AdditivesVolvo XC90
- (46)Engine & Tune-upVolvo XC90
- (5)Accelerator PedalsVolvo XC90
If you are looking to instantly transform the performance of your car without paying a mint we avail to you the AEM Direct-Fit Fuel/Ignition Controller. These Volvo XC90 fuel delivery parts are designed to meet the most stringent OE specifications of exceptional quality and perfect fitment. They are designed perfectly to fit right in with your cars make and year of manufacturer. To achieve these features they give you the ability to retard your fuel injection timing and thus boost fuel flow beyond factory limits. They deliver variable valve timing, control based on RPMs and the loads. You will also enjoy high or low injector tuning and up to 5 channels of retard timing. They also feature 21 x 17 maps with a completely configurable load and RPM breakpoints. They also allow you to remap and clamp the mass air flow sensors. For a stress free installation a wiring harness is included along with all other necessary tools. They are also backed by an AEM 1 year warranty.
The Delphi/Fuel Pump Strainer is another product featured prominently on our site. These Volvo XC90 fuel delivery parts are developed using the latest technologies to meet OE specifications of perfect fitment and exceptional functionality. They feature an impressive filtration of 31 microns. They weigh 0.07lbs with a fuel rate of 40gal/hr. For enhanced fuel flow they feature a wide 3/8 inch tube inlet and a corresponding ½ inch threaded outlet. You will also get a pump and 2 gaskets that further enhance the value of these products. The installation is easy and hassle free with the inclusion of all the necessary tools and a detailed set of instructions. They are also backed with a 1 year warranty that covers a wide range damages and defects from materials and workmanship.
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.66 - $100.04
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$31.55 - $376.92
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$2.40 - $71.08
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$27.52 - $60.91
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.54 - $1,212.61
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.54 - $1,212.61
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.54 - $1,212.61
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.42 - $76.08
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.40 - $570.64
- GB Remanufacturing® Fuel Injector Seal KitFuel Injector Seal Kit by GB Remanufacturing®. GB Remanufacturing is your one-stop shop for injector seal kits containing quality components that will help you do a repair job quickly and effectively. Its expanded line of seals...$2.50 - $15.30
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$30.92 - $741.28
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. Just like a rusted fuel tank, a corroded filler neck can also lead to premature fuel pump failure, clogged filter and injectors, and performance issues. This product by Spectra Premium is built...$10.83 - $934.25
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...$48.50 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Bosch®. The throttle body is an essential part of the inlet air stream of modern gasoline engines. It is designed to control the amount of fresh air entering the engine. The throttle body assembly consists...$119.04 - $700.39
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$99.43 - $657.22
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Volvo XC90 Fuel System Parts Reviews
2006 Ford F-150