- (49)Fuel PumpsVolvo XC70
- (23)Fuel TanksVolvo XC70
- (26)Fuel FiltersVolvo XC70
- (15)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo XC70
- (11)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo XC70
- (10)Throttle BodiesVolvo XC70
- (25)CarburetorVolvo XC70
- (33)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo XC70
- (23)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo XC70
- (3)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo XC70
- (6)Accelerator PedalsVolvo XC70
You will find the Duralast/Fuel Pump Harness Connector on our digital shelves. These Volvo XC70 fuel delivery parts use pigtails to provide a solid electrical connection to the sensors and actuators. They eliminate the occurrence of intermittent or complete loss of electrical connection and oxidation of the terminals. They weigh 0,052lbs and a socket terminal configuration. You will also get a harness kit with male terminal for a stress free installation. The installation is made very simple with the provision of a detailed set of instructions. They are also backed with a 3 months warranty from Wells Vehicle Electronics, the makers of Duralast products; which cover a wide range of possible damages and defects in materials.
Also featured on our digital shelves are the AEM Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators. These Volvo XC70 fuel delivery parts will instantly quench your cars thirst by supplying it with sufficient fuel for consistent peak performance. They are very powerful and support engines up to 1000hp. They also feature an adjustable pressure range of up to 20 psi for maximum pump capacity. They mount directly to your factory fit fuel rail for a perfect fit. They also come with interchangeable discharge ports that match the regulator output of any fuel pump for optimum performance. For exceptional precision and long lasting durability they are CNC machined from quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They are also extensively tested in many different applications to ensure that they accommodate your factory fit fuel hose for maximum efficiency just like the OE parts. Each regulator base is also tapped to accept the high flow -6AN or 9/16” x 18 fittings. They also include all the necessary simple tools that make for a very simple and quick installation along with all the necessary instructions. They are also comprehensively covered with a 1 year warranty that covers all types of damages.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.40 - $97.89
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$3.36 - $73.47
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $61.01
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$31.27 - $741.28
- Gates® Replacement Fuel Tank CapReplacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$3.05 - $61.84
- MotoRad® Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by MotoRad®. MotoRad fuel caps are designed and manufactured to prevent fuel loss, primarily through evaporation. A faulty or leaky fuel cap emit up-to 30 gallons of fuel per year in to the atmosphere. All of...Prevents leakingPrevent fuel loss through evaporation$2.48 - $33.58
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. Just like a rusted fuel tank, a corroded filler neck can also lead to premature fuel pump failure, clogged filter and injectors, and performance issues. This product by Spectra Premium is built...Dual coated for enhanced corrosion protectionPrevents fuel contamination and pressure and fuel leaks$10.83 - $701.01
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$47.36 - $65.95