The latest Edelbrock High Flow Fuel Filters are featured prominently on our site. These Volvo XC60 fuel delivery parts are designed to clean the fuel before it gets to your engine for an optimum performance and superior engine protection. They are designed for high volume fuel systems; given their exceptional qualities and perfect fitment. For a more enhanced efficiency and long lasting durability, they are machined from premium quality billet aluminum for a blend of strength and style. They measure 3 inches in length and ¼ inch in diameter. They are also equipped with a high performance disc filter element that catches all the engine killing crud. They are also quickly and easily replaceable especially once they get clogged for continued peak performance. They come with complete plumbing solutions that make the installation very easy and straight forward. They are further backed by a 1 year comprehensive warranty from Edelbrock.
You will also find the Duralast/Radiator Fan Motor Connector, a super quality product within the elite collection of Volvo XC60 fuel delivery parts. These items use pigtails to connect to actuators. They also prevent intermittent or complete loss of electrical connection as well as the oxidation of the terminals for enhanced performance. They weigh 0.068 lbs and are 8.25 inches long. They are also constructed from top quality tin and feature a female terminal configuration. They also feature 4-18 and 2-12 wire gauges that are extensively tested in each individual situation for a perfect fit and maximum durability. You will also get 6 wiring kits that make installation simple and stress free. To further simplify the installation a set of simple instruction along with all the necessary tools are provided. They are also backed by a 1 year comprehensive warranty from Wells Vehicle Electronics, the makers of Duralast products.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Gates® Replacement Fuel Tank CapReplacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$3.05 - $61.84
- MotoRad® Fuel Tank CapFuel Tank Cap by MotoRad®. MotoRad fuel caps are designed and manufactured to prevent fuel loss, primarily through evaporation. A faulty or leaky fuel cap emit up-to 30 gallons of fuel per year in to the atmosphere. All of...Prevents leakingPrevent fuel loss through evaporation$2.48 - $33.58
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$464.11 - $521.43
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...For gasoline engines onlyDevelops 12 PSI line pressure when used with regulators$365.21
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,170.42
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst™ OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product once, for...$141.85 - $523.55
- JET® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by JET®. Installed product is non-returnable.$31.46 - $110.21
- Aeromotive® Heavy Duty BracketUniversal Heavy Duty Bracket by Aeromotive®. Aeromotive fuel pump universal bracket, belt drive pump, arched slot, Heavy Duty. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$119.37
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$47.36 - $73.10