- (4)Pillar PostsVolvo XC60
- (3)Window TrimVolvo XC60
- (1)Mirror CoversVolvo XC60
- (1)Door SillsVolvo XC60
- (1)Emblems + LetteringVolvo XC60
- (145)Exhaust TipsVolvo XC60
- (30)Side VentsVolvo XC60
- (336)License Plates & FramesVolvo XC60
- (2)Aluminum MatsVolvo XC60
- (13)Billet PedalsVolvo XC60
- (180)Hitch CoversVolvo XC60
- (26)Running BoardsVolvo XC60
- (25)Mud FlapsVolvo XC60
- (10)Wind DeflectorsVolvo XC60
Interested in adding some “sizzle” to your SUV’s exterior? Volvo XC60 Chrome Trim won’t let you down! CARiD features a complete selection of Volvo XC60 Chrome Accessories that gleam with standout quality. We work alongside every major manufacturer around to ensure the kind of workmanship that presents a pristine mirror-finish as well as enduring toughness. All of our Volvo SC60 Chrome Trim is comprised of ultra-grade Stainless Steel or ABS plastic and won’t dim or fade. You get the shimmering custom shine you desire right along with a look that goes the distance. Plus, installation is never a problem. Volvo XC60 Chrome Accessories come backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive for a snappy “peel & stick” application that fits on your ride with factory-precision. Unleashing a glittering, custom transformation shouldn’t be a challenge. We make it as simple as possible. Click on your Model Year above to find out more today!
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$23.68 - $804.56
- Replace® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by Replace®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$2.20 - $250.30
- B&I® Pillar PostsVolvo XC60 2010, Pillar Posts by B&I®. 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$49.99 - $74.99
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36