Imagine that you’re going on a road trip with your family. All is going smoothly and you’re cruising down the highway with your family members laughing happily in the back seat, when you have to make a turn onto a rough, unpaved road. The smooth feeling of cruising is suddenly replaced by the awful bumps and jumps as you are driving over rocks, gravel, and other obstacles. To make matters worse, your tires are not equipped to deal with such terrain and you barely manage to make it through the rough patch of the road. This is a very common situation that many drivers experience, and it’s caused by installing the wrong kind of tires. Driving in the wild requires special types of tires that are suited to deal with rocky and uneven terrain. To get the highest quality Volvo V90 tires, you should visit CARiD, where all the different tire varieties are available.
The first kind of tires that we offer is the regular tires. They are built for easy cruising and usually used by city dwellers. All-terrain wheels, on the other hand, give you much more freedom in where you can go. These are most often used for trips into the wild and on roads with bad traction. The third and final type we offer is the run-flat tires. These tires are especially handy because they will not deflate after being punctured or damaged – they will allow you to drive for up to another 200 miles without replacement.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 77 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - 2233Starting at: $98.87$98.87
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - Advantage T/AStarting at: $97.75$97.75
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-25 RFTStarting at: $217.16$217.16
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiWinterContact TS810SStarting at: $109.74$109.74
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Affinity TouringStarting at: $86.71$86.71
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance ComforTred TouringStarting at: $136.34$136.34