The sleek, stylish Volvo V90 is still a popular car in North America, and if you are one of its proud owners and are looking for ways to update its look and make it work even harder for you, then we have plenty of great, top end accessories, gadgets and modifications to help you do it here on the CARiD website. If headlights are your thing, you'll find our terrific selection of Volvo V90 Euro headlights, Volvo V90 halo projectors and other Volvo V90 custom headlights right here, from trusted and well renowned brand like Lumen, Plasmaglow and Replace, who offer excellent quality and great workmanship.
Whatever the style you are looking for for your new projector headlights, we are sure you'll be able to find it here among our great selection, and with our incredible prices, speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, you can't go wrong when you buy at CARiD. As an added incentive, all of the products you see here in our range of Volvo V90 custom headlights are incredibly easy to install, and are also supported by full, long lasting warranties, so why wait? Get your here today!
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightVolvo V90 1998, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$233.74
- URO Parts® Headlight LensVolvo V90 1997, Headlight Lens by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$79.31
- Replace® Replacement Parking / Side Marker LightVolvo V90 1998, Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light by Replace®. Chrome Housing, Amber/Clear Lens. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$38.44 - $47.10
- K-Metal® Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light UnitVolvo V90 1998, Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light Unit by K-Metal®. Chrome housing, amber/clear lens. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$66.25
- Eagle® Standard Line Replacement Parking LightVolvo V90 1998, Standard Line Replacement Parking Light by Eagle®, 1 Light. Chrome housing, amber/clear lens. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$50.40
- URO Parts® Turn Signal LightVolvo V90 1998, Turn Signal Light by URO Parts®. Note: Corner of fender. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...$72.16 - $73.32
- Warrior® Side Marker Light KitUniversal Side Marker Light Kit by Warrior®, 2 per Pack. 2” Side Marker LED Light Kit contains two round lights, two mounting grommets and two wiring pigtails. LED lights carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.Grommet Style MountPermanently Attached Wiring Pigtail$24.64
- URO Parts® Turn Signal LightVolvo V90 1997, Turn Signal Light by URO Parts®. URO Parts is becoming increasingly known fora its quality and selection of electrical components. URO Parts offers a variety of lamps, and lenses for many Porsche models. Rigorous...Designed to personalize your vehicleProvides OE fit, form and function$46.06
- Genuine® Fog LightVolvo V90 1997, Fog Light by Genuine®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$129.95 - $171.70
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitVolvo V90 1997, G7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking...$149.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsVolvo V90 1997, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...$14.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight BulbVolvo V90 1997, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$14.32 - $41.33
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsVolvo V90 1997, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$44.78 - $73.78
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitVolvo V90 1997, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $209.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsVolvo V90 1997, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety$31.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$260.91 - $370.77