- (24)Fuel PumpsVolvo V90
- (17)Fuel TanksVolvo V90
- (14)Fuel FiltersVolvo V90
- (15)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo V90
- (4)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo V90
- (9)Throttle BodiesVolvo V90
- (11)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo V90
- (14)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo V90
- Fuel System AdditivesVolvo V90
- (75)Engine & Tune-upVolvo V90
Featured prominently on our site is the Summit Racing® Fuel Pressure Regulators SUM-G3032. These Volvo V90 fuel delivery parts feature the latest cutting edge innovations that ensure you stand out from the crowd. They are fitted with adjustable pressure from 4.5-9psi for best performance. They are designed for high fuel capacity applications and feature an inline location with a non return regulator configuration. For best fuel low they feature one 3/8NPT female threads inlet and 2 3/8, female threads NPT outlets. The inlets and outlets are further flow matched allowing you the ability to fine tune the pressure in your fuel lines for better performance. They are constructed from top grade aluminum material which is further mirror polished for a stylish yet very sturdy construction. They are also extensively test fitted to ensure that they fit in your just like the OE parts. You will also get a chromium coated mounting bracket along with other necessary installation tools for smooth process. They are backed with a 1 year warranty from Summit racing.
The Edelbrock Single Feed Fuel Inlet and Filter Kits are also featured prominently on our site. These Volvo V90 fuel delivery parts feature the latest technologies in fuel system design to guarantee superior fuel flow for best peak performance. They feature a single feed design routes that fuel the engine very perfectly for a consistent peak performance and leak reliability. These lines are constructed from durable chrome plated diameter steel with 5/8 inches-20 banjo threaded bolt with gaskets for best performance and long lasting durability. You will also get a high performance aluminum filter that features an impressive 40micron filtration. These filters also come with a choice of numerous attachment methods further enhancing the installation. They are also backed with a one year Edelbrock warranty that covers all sorts of damages.
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...$3.37 - $63.15
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...$6.56 - $1,298.92
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.38 - $75.32
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.37 - $600.64
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...$2.40 - $81.92
- GB Remanufacturing® Fuel Injector Seal KitFuel Injector Seal Kit by GB Remanufacturing®. GB Remanufacturing is your one-stop shop for injector seal kits containing quality components that will help you do a repair job quickly and effectively. Its expanded line of seals...$2.48 - $15.15
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$53.65 - $480.57
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...$2.40 - $81.92
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$30.92 - $773.18
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Walker® Resonator Assembly$122.23