- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsVolvo V70 2001, In-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsVolvo V70 1998, In-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsVolvo V70 2008, In-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede®. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from entering the sunroof opening,...Designed to let the sun in and the wind outLow-profile design$52.77 - $117.83
- Black Horse® Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector, Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Piece, 1-Year Warranty. Reduces wind noise and turbulence inside vehicle. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist...Scratch ResistantDurable and UV Stable$30.00
- RI® Smoke Sunroof VisorUniversal Smoke Sunroof Visor by RI®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector.Custom fit to your factory sunroof openingSleek, aerodynamic design quiets in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence$49.00 - $56.00
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$50.60
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Classic Sunroof...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$45.51
- Wade® Smoke Sunroof Wind Deflector, Universal Smoke Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitMade in aircraft grade, impact resistant, high gloss, smoke colored acrylic$47.23 - $55.54
- GTS® Flames Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorFlames Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®, without Rubber. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$44.77
The Volvo V70 is undoubtedly a very practical vehicle. It is convenient for long journeys as well as everyday driving. But if you like traveling with comfort, installing some useful accessories never hurts. Wind deflectors are a good addition to any vehicle. They enhance ventilation and help to keep the side windows clean. At CARiD.com we have gathered the best accessories for your car. Here you’ll find premium Volvo V70 wind deflectors for most model years. Supplying deflectors for specific model years, we ensure their perfect fit, which is very important for efficiency and durability of the accessories.
Wind deflectors are also called rain guards because they prevent rain drops from getting inside your car through slightly open windows. Thus you can keep enjoying fresh air no matter what the weather is like. In addition Volvo V70 rain guards will deflect mud and dust from the windows and they’ll stay clean in any weather and road conditions. Wind deflectors are definitely worth the money and effort. Especially, taking into account that installation is a matter of minutes. So, don’t hesitate and order a set of wind deflectors today!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Thule® Stacker Kayak Carrier$159.95