Offered on our site are the Holley Fuel Pressure Regulators 12-803. These Volvo V50 fuel delivery parts are designed for perfect fitment and exceptional performance in controlling the fuel pressure for enhanced performance. They feature an adjustable fuel pressure of 4.5-9psi, and a non-return regulator style. They are thus designed to kick in when the fuel pressure exceeds 8psi to avoid flooding in case of high pressure and fuel starvation in cases of low pressures. They are constructed from top quality aluminum which is further coated with chrome for a rare blend of strength and style. They are equipped with 3/8, female threads, NPT inlet and outlet for enhanced fuel flow which translates into high performance. They are located in line for enhanced performance. The installation is made very easy and stress free with the provision of all the necessary hardware tools such as the chromium plated mounting bracket among others. You will get a set of easy to follow installation instructions. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from Holley’s.
The Edelbrock Fuel Hose Kits are also featured prominently on our digital shelves. These Volvo V50 fuel delivery parts are specifically made for carbureted engines. They are ingeniously designed using the latest innovations to simplify your carburetor installation and maintenance. You will also get a chance to select kits that come with fuel filters for a more valuable experience. They come in many options that guarantee you are well catered for regardless of your cars make and year of manufacture. The installation has been made stress free and very quick with the inclusion of all the necessary tools and set of detailed installation instructions. They are further backed with a 1 year warranty in case of any damages or defects in material and workmanship.
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.38 - $75.32
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.37 - $600.64
- Mahle® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$0.87 - $97.72
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$30.92 - $773.18
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...$48.01 - $2,130.14
- Bosch® Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Bosch®. The throttle body is an essential part of the inlet air stream of modern gasoline engines. It is designed to control the amount of fresh air entering the engine. The throttle body assembly consists...$117.85 - $730.53
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$98.44 - $685.50
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
- Volvo V50 Models
- V50 2.4i Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V50 T5 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V50 T5 Elegance Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V50 T5 R-Design Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V50 T5 Sport Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V50 i Replacement Fuel System Parts