Volvo Trailer Hitches
A trailer hitch is designed for convenient and easy towing, and it allows you to safely pull a trailer with your Volvo. On our website, you can choose a Class 1 hitch that has a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs, a Class 2 item drawing 3,500 lbs, a Class 3 hitch that can haul up to 5,000 lbs, a Class 4 unit with a total weight capacity up to 10,000 lbs, and a Class 5 part that can tow over 10,000 lbs. As we aim at making our customers happy, we collected only first-rate parts designed by the leading manufacturers such as Wesbar, Reese, Rola, Cequent, and others.
A trailer hitch installation can put you on the spot; of course, no welding or special skills are required, but probably you will have to drill some holes to attach your new item to the bumper of your car. So, if you don't have necessary tools or you are simply busy as a cranberry merchant at Thanksgiving, you better get your part installed at a local auto repair shop. Just don't miss an opportunity to order your new Volvo trailer hitch at the most attractive price on the web.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 655 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" ReceiverStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $176.67$176.67
- CURT® - ConnectorStarting at: $46.53$46.53
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"Product was simple to install, looks great, and works well, just as advertised."
"Product is great."