- 122 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 140 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 164 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 240 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 260 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 440 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 544 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 740 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 760 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 780 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 850 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 940 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 960 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 1800 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 9700 Replacement Suspension Parts
- ACL Replacement Suspension Parts
- C30 Replacement Suspension Parts
- C70 Replacement Suspension Parts
- FE Replacement Suspension Parts
- S40 Replacement Suspension Parts
- S60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- S70 Replacement Suspension Parts
- S80 Replacement Suspension Parts
- S90 Replacement Suspension Parts
- V40 Replacement Suspension Parts
- V50 Replacement Suspension Parts
- V60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- V70 Replacement Suspension Parts
- V90 Replacement Suspension Parts
- VAH Replacement Suspension Parts
- VHD Replacement Suspension Parts
- VN Replacement Suspension Parts
- VNL Replacement Suspension Parts
- VNM Replacement Suspension Parts
- WAH Replacement Suspension Parts
- WC Replacement Suspension Parts
- WG Replacement Suspension Parts
- WH Replacement Suspension Parts
- WI Replacement Suspension Parts
- WX Replacement Suspension Parts
- XC60 Replacement Suspension Parts
- XC70 Replacement Suspension Parts
- XC90 Replacement Suspension Parts
The Volvo Group / AB Volvo is a Swedish company engaged in manufacturing and distribution of passenger automobiles, commercial trucks, buses, marine engines, industrial turbines, and construction equipment; it is currently headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. In the beginning of 2015 Volvo has concluded an agreement to open its first factory in South Carolina, U.S., showing a commitment to the American market and consumers. It is becoming now a truly global automaker with production facilities on three continents. Volvo Cars of North America provides marketing, sales, technology, service and training support to Volvo automobile distributors in the United States.
We offer a wide range of Volvo suspension parts in our automotive parts and accessories store. For our online clients, we stock high-quality repair parts from such manufacturers as Moog, Mevotech, Scan-Tech, Lesjofors, Sachs, Dorman, Falcon, Beck Arnley and plenty of others. Feel free to purchase from us, we are sure that you will never be disappointed. Our goal is to become your number one automotive store on the web. If you may need a Shock Absorber by Sachs or a Coil Spring by Lesjofors, we’ll have them both in stock here at our web store, ready for you to buy. Feel free to come and shop at our web store any time you want!
- ACDelco Advantage Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$19.47 - $60.30
- Monroe OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.30 - $366.04
- KYB Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.89 - $178.17
- KYB Gas-a-Just Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$27.04 - $121.66
- Gabriel Classic Shock AbsorberClassic Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Whether your ride is from the 40s, 50s, 60s, or 70s or a limited registration you can restore the handling and stability of your vehicle with the high-quality Gabriel Classic shock absorber.$17.48 - $26.44
- Gabriel Guardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Whether its a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel Guardian shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all...$13.46 - $27.84
- Gabriel HiJackers Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel. Gabriel HiJackers are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling...$52.25 - $73.16
- Gabriel ReadyMount Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety...$58.86 - $198.38
- Gabriel Ultra Premium Shock AbsorberUltra Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Gabriel Ultra shocks and struts for todays vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved...$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- SenSen Speedy Strut Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...$68.23 - $144.89
- Bilstein B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the worlds finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...$33.42 - $532.75
- FCS Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- Genuine Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$56.81 - $1,782.28
- Unity Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity. Unitys priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket...$44.70 - $143.97
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Volvo Suspension Parts Reviews
2008 Volvo S80