- (66)Fuel PumpsVolvo S70
- (124)Fuel TanksVolvo S70
- (23)Fuel FiltersVolvo S70
- (25)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo S70
- (19)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo S70
- (39)Throttle BodiesVolvo S70
- (81)CarburetorVolvo S70
- (74)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo S70
- (35)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo S70
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo S70
- (6)Accelerator PedalsVolvo S70
You will find the latest Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps; a quality product featured in our Volvo S70 fuel delivery parts collection. These parts are designed to supply your car with mod ready flow of fuel for better performance. They are extensively test fitted in each individual situation to ensure that they possess the same OE specifications of exceptional quality and perfect fitment. In case of any performance modifications carried out on your car they will be fully supported by these pumps. You can also go wild with the numerous choices offered to suit a wide range of special applications from 41 to 67gph fuel flow rates. The installation is also very simple and quick with the inclusion of all the necessary tools and a detailed set of very clear instructions. In case of any problem, you can get in touch with the round the clock tech care center at Edelbrock. They are also backed with a 1 year warranty from Edelbrock that covers a wide range of damages and defects.
You can also boost the performance of your S70 with the Spectra Premium/Fuel Tank. These tanks are constructed with top grade Ni Terne steel that is anti rust and corrosion for enhanced efficiency and long lasting durability. A lead tin coating further enhances their resilience making them very efficient in a wide range of applications. They are designed for OE fitment with a fuel capacity of 40 gallons. Each and every tank is tested in real life conditions to guarantee that it has no leaks. They include a lock ring or an O ring for a smooth hassle free installation along with all the necessary instruction to avoid guesswork. They are also backed by the Spectra 1 year warranty that takes care of all the damages and defects that might occur in the materials or from the workmanship within this period.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$20.06 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $163.83
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$52.71 - $435.45
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$9.40 - $600.97
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.