- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Volvo S60 Tires
Surely every one of us has seen action movies with car chases before. In these films, the main protagonist usually drives a slick and beautiful car and races around the city in a high-speed chase. We’ve all seen how wildly people react to beautiful, expensive cars nowadays, and this is probably because they’ve dreamed of being that hero from the movie, of feeling jealous and admiring glances from bystanders while you zoom about. While getting an expensive and stylish sports car is not an easy thing to accomplish for an ordinary person, you can make your own car into something special instead. The Volvo S60 tires we sell at CARiD come in a vast range of choices for your satisfaction, and the many unique designs and state-of-the-art features of these tires can really transform your vehicle into this object of envy and admiration.
Since the tires we sell are custom made, you can expect to get only the greatest quality possible. Once you look at the many choices we have for your S60, you’ll forget all about the boring and uninspiring set of tires you owned before and dive right into your dream of elegance and reputation. The three main types of tires offered at our store are regular, all-terrain and run-flat tires. If you want to eliminate some of the inconveniences all drivers face connected with tires, you can also buy snow chains and tire pressure sensors at our store.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.