- (76)Fuel PumpsVolvo S40
- (141)Fuel TanksVolvo S40
- (36)Fuel FiltersVolvo S40
- (38)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo S40
- (26)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo S40
- (38)Throttle BodiesVolvo S40
- (81)CarburetorVolvo S40
- (72)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo S40
- (43)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo S40
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo S40
- (6)Accelerator PedalsVolvo S40
We feature the latest BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators, a prime product within the Volvo S40 fuel delivery parts collection on our site. These regulators control the gasoline diet for your engine for optimum performance and fuel economy. They allow you to fine time the pressure in all the fuel lines for a constant peak performance. To achieve these ambitious goals they are CNC machined for a perfect fit and constructed from top grade premium billet aluminum. They also feature a blue anodized finish on top of the mirror polished base further enhancing their resilience and long lasting durability as well as giving them a unique stylish note. They are very strong and resilient and feature exceptional fitment and qualities similar to those of OE parts installed by the manufacturer. The precision internal diaphragm design prevents any leaks and provides a very consistent flow for maximum performance. All the necessary tools and a detailed instruction set required for a stress free installation are provided. They are further backed by a 1 year unlimited warranty from BBK.
Also featured on our digital shelves is the Airtex/Fuel Line Seal Ring. These upgraded Volvo S40 fuel delivery parts guarantee compatibility with most modern engine configurations and fuel blends. They weigh 0.15lbs and operate at a pressure range of between 80-90psi and a fuel flow rates of 40-50. They also feature a strainer inlet and a quick connect outlet that enhances fuel flow for better performance. They have been extensively tested to ensure that they work perfectly with a wide range of in line electric fuel pumps. They are important safety features in all pumps and are recommended by most experts. For a hassle free installation you will get a detailed set of instructions along with all the necessary installation tools. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from Airtex.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- Genuine® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.21 - $251.62
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.40 - $97.89
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$3.36 - $73.47
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $61.01
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$31.27 - $741.28
- Genuine® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$65.86 - $407.32
- Genuine® Idle Control ValveIdle Control Valve by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$119.53 - $520.59
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00