- ACCELERA® BETA$45.68 - $73.70
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Volvo C30 Tires
Volvo is a Swedish auto maker known for the superior elegance and performance of its vehicles. It was founded in 1927 and has rapidly expanded since that time, earning much respect as an automaker. The C30 is one of Volvo’s most popular models and serves very well as a family car. If you are the owner of a C30 and want to customize it, getting a set of custom tires is a great choice that will improve both your vehicle’s general image and its performance. The Volvo C30 tires sold at CARiD are made with great care and precision, so they are sure to serve you for a long period of time if you choose to buy them.
The tires that CARiD offers to its customers have a very unique construction, incorporating several different elements. The casing of the tire is made up of several layers of thread called plies. This thread is reinforced by steel belts and protected by sidewalls, which also keep air from getting out. Beads are used to keep the tire on a rim. We deal with many different brands, including Bridgestone, Delinte, Dunlop, Goodyear, and others, all of which are dedicated to providing products of the finest quality. If you want to get even more use out of your custom tires, you can invest in accessories like tire chains and pressure sensors.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.