Volvo C30 Tires
Volvo is a Swedish auto maker known for the superior elegance and performance of its vehicles. It was founded in 1927 and has rapidly expanded since that time, earning much respect as an automaker. The C30 is one of Volvo’s most popular models and serves very well as a family car. If you are the owner of a C30 and want to customize it, getting a set of custom tires is a great choice that will improve both your vehicle’s general image and its performance. The Volvo C30 tires sold at CARiD are made with great care and precision, so they are sure to serve you for a long period of time if you choose to buy them.
The tires that CARiD offers to its customers have a very unique construction, incorporating several different elements. The casing of the tire is made up of several layers of thread called plies. This thread is reinforced by steel belts and protected by sidewalls, which also keep air from getting out. Beads are used to keep the tire on a rim. We deal with many different brands, including Bridgestone, Delinte, Dunlop, Goodyear, and others, all of which are dedicated to providing products of the finest quality. If you want to get even more use out of your custom tires, you can invest in accessories like tire chains and pressure sensors.
- ACCELERA® BETA$44.46 - $77.13 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$106.61 - $280.14 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$132.26 - $253.75 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$66.53 - $132.61 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS790$191.44 - $493.67 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.43 - $187.38 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)