You will find top quality Volvo C30 fuel delivery parts such as the Top of FormDelphi/Fuel Pump Strainer on our digital shelves. These items are designed using the latest technologies ensuring that they offer you the best in terms of filtration, micron rating and perfect fitment. They feature an impressive 40gal/hr fuel rate that ensures your engine works at peak performance at all times. They also feature a threaded 1/2 inch, 20 UNF-2B I.F. outlet that further enhances its exceptional flow rates for better performance with a corresponding 3/8 inches inlet further boosts the fuel flow rate. They weigh 0.07lbs and come with a pump and 2 gaskets. To validate the warranty offered on the pump one should always buy a new strainer. The installation is a walk in the park with the provision of all the necessary installation tools along with a detailed set of instructions. They are also covered by a 1 year warranty.
The AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is another top quality Volvo C30 fuel delivery parts featured on our site. These regulators are designed to sense the level of fuel pressure in your fuel lines and make the necessary adjustments. You will enjoy an instant transformation in the performance of your car with the pressure adjustable regulators. They feature interchangeable ports that let you adjust the pressure to meet your pumps peak output. Since they are extensively tested they tend to work perfectly with all types of engines configurations and fuel types. Their high performance nature is Cleary observed in their ability to support powerful engines of up to 1000hp. To further enhance their exceptional efficiency and perfect fitment they are CNC machined from top quality T6 billet aluminum. They also support both the -6AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings and includes a 1/8NPT port to connect a fuel pressure gauge. They are further backed by a limited 1 year warranty from AEM.
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.38 - $75.32
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.37 - $600.64
- Mahle® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$0.87 - $97.72
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$30.92 - $773.18
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...$48.01 - $2,130.14
- Bosch® Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Bosch®. The throttle body is an essential part of the inlet air stream of modern gasoline engines. It is designed to control the amount of fresh air entering the engine. The throttle body assembly consists...$117.85 - $730.53
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$98.44 - $685.50
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
- Volvo C30 Models
- C30 2.4i Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 Addition Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 Base Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 Evolution Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 Inspiration Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 Kinetic Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 R-Design Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 T5 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 T5 Inspiration Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 T5 Kinetic Replacement Fuel System Parts
- C30 T5 R-Design Replacement Fuel System Parts