- (35)Fuel PumpsVolvo C30
- (111)Fuel TanksVolvo C30
- (21)Fuel FiltersVolvo C30
- (15)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo C30
- (15)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo C30
- (26)Throttle BodiesVolvo C30
- (81)CarburetorVolvo C30
- (56)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo C30
- (15)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo C30
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo C30
- (6)Accelerator PedalsVolvo C30
You will find top quality Volvo C30 fuel delivery parts such as the Top of FormDelphi/Fuel Pump Strainer on our digital shelves. These items are designed using the latest technologies ensuring that they offer you the best in terms of filtration, micron rating and perfect fitment. They feature an impressive 40gal/hr fuel rate that ensures your engine works at peak performance at all times. They also feature a threaded 1/2 inch, 20 UNF-2B I.F. outlet that further enhances its exceptional flow rates for better performance with a corresponding 3/8 inches inlet further boosts the fuel flow rate. They weigh 0.07lbs and come with a pump and 2 gaskets. To validate the warranty offered on the pump one should always buy a new strainer. The installation is a walk in the park with the provision of all the necessary installation tools along with a detailed set of instructions. They are also covered by a 1 year warranty.
The AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is another top quality Volvo C30 fuel delivery parts featured on our site. These regulators are designed to sense the level of fuel pressure in your fuel lines and make the necessary adjustments. You will enjoy an instant transformation in the performance of your car with the pressure adjustable regulators. They feature interchangeable ports that let you adjust the pressure to meet your pumps peak output. Since they are extensively tested they tend to work perfectly with all types of engines configurations and fuel types. Their high performance nature is Cleary observed in their ability to support powerful engines of up to 1000hp. To further enhance their exceptional efficiency and perfect fitment they are CNC machined from top quality T6 billet aluminum. They also support both the -6AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings and includes a 1/8NPT port to connect a fuel pressure gauge. They are further backed by a limited 1 year warranty from AEM.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- Genuine® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.21 - $251.62
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.40 - $97.89
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $61.01
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$31.27 - $741.28
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.28 - $104.13
- Gates® Replacement Fuel Tank CapReplacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$3.05 - $61.84
- Fel-Pro® Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketFuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.19 - $55.39
- Victor Reinz® Fuel Injection Plenum GasketFuel Injection Plenum Gasket by Victor Reinz®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$1.65 - $65.96
- Victor Reinz® Spark Plug Tube Seal SetSpark Plug Tube Seal Set by Victor Reinz®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$2.68 - $65.75
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00