As one of the leading upscale hatchbacks in the small car category, the Volvo C30 has a lot going for it. Yet, like with other stock exhausts, its stock exhaust system limits its performance on the roads. Improve the performance of your Volvo C30 with a new performance exhaust system from CARiD. Replacing the stock exhaust will help unlock dormant power within the engine to give additional horsepower. This additional power will make a huge difference in the ride quality: you will enjoy faster acceleration, greater torque and towing power and more power at low rpm. CARiD offers you quite a selection of performance Volvo C30 exhaust systems from Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, MBRP, Onki, RBP Weapon-R and Zunden. Any of these exhaust systems will yield between 5% and 10% in additional power and torque.
Other than power and torque gains, a custom exhaust will give your Volvo C30 a powerful engine sound. The custom exhaust sound is smooth and more refined than the stock exhaust sound, and is devoid of the vibration and noise that is commonly heard when a stock exhaust system is in use. Installing a custom Volvo C30 exhaust system lowers your running costs, because of the long service it offers. It won’t break down after a short period of use, and will probably be the only exhaust you ever have to buy for your Volvo C30. So confident of this are the exhaust manufacturers that they issue a lifetime warranty with each exhaust system. Should anything go wrong with the exhaust, you know the manufacturer has your back. Given the high quality of the exhaust system though, the likelihood of this happening is quite low, which is why the lifetime warranty exists in the first place.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"Ordering on-line was so easy. Type in what you're looking for. It comes up. Look down the list for the one you need. Hundreds to choose from. It came in the mail in a fews days. I ordered the bolt-on and the right one came. Installing was easy, just push onto the exhaust of the truck. Then tighten the pipe, then you are finished. "
"This is a great looking item, stainless exhaust tip that has been mirror chromed. Simply slide the tip over your existing exhaust and tighten the two bolts. This is a high quality tip for a fair price."