Volvo Replacement Brake Pads
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $33.61$33.61
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- Bendix® - TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $55.90$55.90
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $69.64$69.64
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.42$44.42
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $60.35$60.35
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $27.03$27.03
- Brembo® - Sport Front Brake PadsStarting at: $220.50$220.50
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $45.22$45.22
- Genuine® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $83.81$83.81
Posted by Russell H.
"Price was a little high for me but bought them just the same. I have a 2000 Volvo S40 and pads from the dealership were just as pricey. As far as I can tell they have eliminated 80% of the dust that would show up on my wheels. Saves a lot of time in cleaning. They are extremely easy to install but Volvo has an extremely simple brake system anyhow. Now for quiet....Very quiet pads. No need to buy on brake quiet compounds. Install and ride. That's what I like. Highly recommend if you want quiet pads that do not produce a lot of dust."
Posted by Ben A.
"The aggressive slots on these rotors not only look good, but they certainly add some extra bite when needed. I purchased these to enhance the braking capabilities of my 03 Volvo XC when towing our pop-up camper. The nice thing about these rotors (which I paired up with, low dust Hawk Ceramic Pads) is that under regular driving conditions, these brakes feel just like OEM; but hit the brakes hard and you can certainly feel the extra grip. I'd say (unscientifically) that, at least when new, these rotors feel like they added upwards of 35+% more stopping power under heavy braking. Again, I am writing this review with only about 100 miles on them, so they are essentially still brand new; only time will tell whether or not these maintain their performance. "
Posted by Barry W.
"I'm used to doing my own maintenance on my own vehicle, but of the hardest things to do outside your engine by far would be the brakes and rotors. CARiD.com has changed that for good by creating a kit that fits the exact specifications of your own vehicle and provides step-by-step instructions on how to properly install them. It's great! "