Volkswagen Transmission Parts
- Amarok Replacement Transmission Parts
- Beetle Replacement Transmission Parts
- Cabrio Replacement Transmission Parts
- Cabriolet Replacement Transmission Parts
- Campmobile Replacement Transmission Parts
- CC Replacement Transmission Parts
- Corrado Replacement Transmission Parts
- Dasher Replacement Transmission Parts
- Eos Replacement Transmission Parts
- Eurovan Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fastback Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fox Replacement Transmission Parts
- Golf Replacement Transmission Parts
- Golf Gti Replacement Transmission Parts
- Jetta Replacement Transmission Parts
- Karmann Ghia Replacement Transmission Parts
- Passat Replacement Transmission Parts
- Phaeton Replacement Transmission Parts
- Polo Replacement Transmission Parts
- Quantum Replacement Transmission Parts
- Rabbit Replacement Transmission Parts
- Routan Replacement Transmission Parts
- Scirocco Replacement Transmission Parts
- Squareback Replacement Transmission Parts
- Thing Replacement Transmission Parts
- Tiguan Replacement Transmission Parts
- Touareg Replacement Transmission Parts
- Transporter Replacement Transmission Parts
- Type 4 Replacement Transmission Parts
- Vanagon Replacement Transmission Parts
About Volkswagen Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement TransmissionOE Replacement Remanufactured Transmission by Replace®. If your transmission is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt transmission, get one that’s better than new. A Replace transmission is remanufactured to exceed original...
$1,712.50from $1,370.00 - $7,046.25# 5377
- RhinoPac® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by RhinoPac®. Replace your leaking or worn clutch master cylinder and shift properly again. This part is constructed from heavy duty material for extended service life and ensures just the same fit and...
$23.04from $18.43 - $351.86# 4799
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...
$55.74from $44.59 - $541.84# 4828
- RhinoPac® External Clutch Slave CylinderExternal Clutch Slave Cylinder by RhinoPac®. A worn and/or leaking slave cylinder may not allow the clutch to fully disengage, causing a soft pedal and difficult shifting. Restore crisp shifting feel to your vehicle with a RhinoPac...
$14.59from $11.67 - $162.71# 4804
- RhinoPac® Modular Clutch KitModular Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. RhinoPac's Modular Clutch Kit features a winning combination of improved performance, perfect clutch feel, and enhanced durability. Each part is designed to work in conjunction with other driveline...
$204.80from $163.84 - $965.58# 4806
- MOPAR® Replacement Differential BearingReplacement Differential Bearing by Mopar®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...
$2.51from $2.01 - $287.38# 2044
- RhinoPac® Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelReplacement Dual Mass Flywheel RhinoPac®. A dual mass flywheel reduces engine vibration and makes shifting easier, but the internal damping system can fail and resurfacing may not be possible. To ensure silky smooth vehicle...
$305.60from $244.48 - $925.93# 4801
- LUK® Clutch KitClutch Kit by LUK®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...
$8.44from $6.75 - $1,601.06# 1689
- LUK® FlywheelFlywheel by LUK®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs, but...
$8.44from $6.75 - $1,601.06# 2024
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...
$82.59from $66.07 - $1,322.41# 4808
- RhinoPac® SE Clutch KitSE Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. If the clutch on your import vehicle is slipping, chattering, or dragging and shifting is difficult, replace it with a RhinoPac SE Clutch Kit. They’re designed to match the OEM clutch in both form and...
$108.40from $86.72 - $376.66# 4810
- CORTECO® Drive Flange CapDrive Flange Cap by Corteco®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission...
$3.33from $2.66 - $134.80# 2100
- CORTECO® Standard TransmissionStandard Transmission by Corteco®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...
$3.33from $2.66 - $134.80# 2053
- RhinoPac® Clutch Kit with FlywheelClutch Kit with Flywheel by RhinoPac®. When OE specs aren’t good enough, upgrade to a RhinoPac SR series high-performance clutch. It features increased strength and clamping power and long life no matter the RPM or temperature....
$331.41from $265.13 - $1,180.34# 4831
- Dorman® Transmission Shift Boot With KnobTransmission Shift Boot with Knob by Dorman®. Constructed from tough materials for extended durability, Dorman’s Transmission Shift Boot provides a long-lasting service life. The high-quality, flexible material resists holes and...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure Plate
If you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and...
Michael GrayenThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A Transmission
In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of...
In this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built...
Popular Popular Products
- # 4050941
- # 21705127
- Weapon-R® 808-116-101 Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)$126.65# 284771
- AT AssemblyVolkswagen
- Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsVolkswagen
- Clutch KitsVolkswagen
- MT AssembliesVolkswagen
- Transmission MountsVolkswagen
- AT Bands & ClutchesVolkswagen
- AT BearingsVolkswagen
- Oil CoolerVolkswagen
- AT Oil PumpVolkswagen
- AT Rebuild KitVolkswagen
- AT Seals & GasketsVolkswagen
- Torque ConverterVolkswagen
- Clutch Bearings & BushingsVolkswagen
- Clutch DiscVolkswagen
- Clutch LinkageVolkswagen
- Pressure PlateVolkswagen
- MT BearingsVolkswagen
- MT Seals & GasketsVolkswagen
- Transmission FilterVolkswagen
- Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapVolkswagen
- Transmission ShifterVolkswagen
Volkswagen Transmission Parts Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2006 Volkswagen Jetta | Posted by Margaret | (Rogers, AR)
I needed this item to complete installation of a new transmission pan for a 2006 VW Jetta - 2.5 L Value Edition. Local parts stores did not carry it and CARiD had it available at a great price and shipped it right out.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Transmission Parts Part Numbers
- EXEDY® 17036 - OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
- Mopar® W0133-1969446 - Auto Trans Fluid
- American Shifter® ASCSN11007 - Flame™ Series Blue Custom Shift Knob with Metal Flakes
- American Shifter® ASCSN06041 - Skulls n Bones™ Series Skull Racer Joe Custom Shift Knob
- American Shifter® ASCSN03003 - Bank Shot™ Series 3 Ball Billiard Pool Custom Shift Knob
- American Shifter® ASCAD16 - Custom Shift Knob Adapter (12mm x 1.5 to 16mm x 1.5)
- American Shifter® ASCAD11 - Custom Shift Knob Adapter (7mm to 16mm x 1.5)
- National® LM300811 - Manual Transmission Differential Race, Right
- Hayden® 678 - Rapid-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit (11" x 9 1/2" x 3/4" Heavy Duty)