- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Volkswagen Touareg Tires
These days, shopping on the aftermarket is a daunting prospect that appeals to few people. Though its existence and the large number of products sold there are definitely indicators of success, it can be very difficult for ordinary citizens to find what they’re looking for. This is mostly attributed to the fact that there are many stores and sellers, each with a limited supply of products and many of which sell inferior products or knockoffs at exaggerated prices. To avoid the hassle and time-wasting often associated with shopping on the aftermarket, you can do your shopping online at a trusted site like CARiD, whose Volkswagen Touareg tires can be a really great change for your car.
Our catalog of products includes regular tires, all-terrain tires, and run-flat tires especially fitted for your car. Regular tires have a generally basic build but boast unique and creative designs that make them stand out from others. All-terrain tires are great for driving in the great outdoors, as even the roughest terrain is unable to stop these tires. Finally, run-flats are convenient in situations where your tire gets punctured or damaged. In these instances, run-flat tires will not deflate or lose pressure; they will sustain your driving for up to 200 miles.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.