Driving your Touareg is fun since it’s so comfortable, and it’s also able to take you anywhere you like which also makes it very useful. This means you want to keep it in the best possible condition, and to achieve this you will need to protect it from a number of problems including the sun. It shines onto the interior daily and the resulting damage is something you do not want to have to look at, so you need an answer. Well, we have the answer because we have Volkswagen Touareg sun shades!
Your vehicle is quality so you want to make sure that you get quality accessories and that is why we have brands like WeatherTech, Intro-Tech and more. Your new sun shade will protect your vehicle’s interior from the harmful rays of the sun while also making sure that it no longer heats up like an oven when you leave it parked somewhere for a few hours which will make you a lot more comfortable. To help you make the right purchase we have the information you need and you’ll even be surprised by how easy each shade is to put up and take down!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any sun shades we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeStarting at: $32.99$32.99
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
"It fits very well, almost too well, could be trimmed a little smaller to make it easier to install. "