The Touareg gives you a sense of freedom because it can take you almost anywhere you can think of and you want to enjoy this freedom for as long as you possibly can. That means installing the right performance upgrades so that you always know it’s running at its best and we have everything you need to achieve any goal you have. Of course, it’s important to make sure that your brakes are operating at their best which is why we have a wide range of Volkswagen Touareg brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors.
Your braking system is obviously important to your day to day driving because it can be the difference in an emergency situation but the right system can also save you money in the future. We have a wide range of different components to suit everyone whether you’re looking to stop a highly upgraded vehicle that is too powerful for its standard brakes or you’re just looking to save money with better and more modern components. Brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk ensure that you get some of the best quality in the world and they cost you less than you would expect!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $189.55$189.55
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $4,699.20$4,699.20
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsStarting at: $134.40$134.40
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $49.69$49.69
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $113.33$113.33
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $299.92$299.92
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $63.79$63.79
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $5,059.20$5,059.20
- PowerStop® - Electronic Pad Wear SensorStarting at: $35.35$35.35
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."