- Full KitsVolkswagen Touareg
- (36)Custom HoodsVolkswagen Touareg
- Bumper LipsVolkswagen Touareg
- Rear DiffusersVolkswagen Touareg
- Custom FendersVolkswagen Touareg
- (2)Trunk LidsVolkswagen Touareg
- (8)SpoilersVolkswagen Touareg
- (135)HeadlightsVolkswagen Touareg
- (2,898)Custom WheelsVolkswagen Touareg
- (10)Light CoversVolkswagen Touareg
The Touareg gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere and the comfort to drive it every day so it’s a vehicle worthy of your respect. Part of that respect means ensuring that it looks great when you’re driving it to work or off the paved roads and out into the wilderness which means that you want to find the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, your search has finished because we have a wide range of them to suit your Touareg at great prices so that you can find just the right parts.
The most important aspect of your vehicle when you’re considering the way it looks is obviously the exterior since that’s what people see first and we offer a range of Volkswagen Touareg custom body kits to make it look great. We stock a wide range of parts so that you can find the right combination of parts to slightly customize your vehicle so that it looks a little more complete or completely change it so that it stands out from a crowd and looks a million dollars. We have the brands to give you the best quality and once you're finished you'll want to drive it even more!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$107.10 - $1,007.10
- Duraflex® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$143.10 - $503.28
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (107337)CR-C Style Body Kit (107337) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 18 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Rear Diffuser, Rear Hatch Panel, Fenders Flares, Grille, Roof Wing. Have your own...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$1,496.70
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (107336)CR-C Style Body Kit (107336) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 16 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Rear Diffuser, Rear Hatch Panel, Fenders Flares. Have your own ideas about how your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$1,044.00
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (03VWTOU4DOTT-099)Otto Style Body Kit (03VWTOU4DOTT-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$1,945.76
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (107285)CR-C Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (107285) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package. Installation...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$287.10
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (03VWTOU4DOTT-011)Otto Style Front Lip (03VWTOU4DOTT-011) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle whatever...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability$434.57
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Fiberglass Rear Lip (Unpainted) (03VWTOU4DOTT-012)Otto Style Rear Lip (03VWTOU4DOTT-012) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight$418.12
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Fiberglass Rear Diffuser (Unpainted) (107286)CR-C Style Rear Diffuser (107286) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Accelerate the velocity of the airflow underneath your car with this Rear Diffuser. At speed, it'll decrease the pressure under the...$287.10
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Fiberglass Rear Fenders (Unpainted) (03VWTOU4DOTT-006)Otto Style Rear Fenders (03VWTOU4DOTT-006) by VIS Racing®. Set of 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). These reliable, strong, and sleek fenders are designed to double your vehicle’s aesthetic appeal in...Give your vehicle a refreshed, finished lookMade sturdy to outlast the competition$416.56
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Fiberglass Front Fenders (Unpainted) (03VWTOU4DOTT-007)Otto Style Front Fenders (03VWTOU4DOTT-007) by VIS Racing®. Set of 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). These reliable, strong, and sleek fenders are designed to double your vehicle’s aesthetic appeal in...Give your vehicle a refreshed, finished lookMade sturdy to outlast the competition$416.56
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Volkswagen Touareg Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro