There is no time of the year that drivers hate more than winter. It is during this season that car engines freeze up, roads are blocked with snow, ice appears on the ground, and drivers have to spend much time cleaning out their driveway after a snowfall. Besides the numerous inconveniences posed by weather conditions in winter, there are certain real dangers that you should always be wary of and try to avoid. For example, snow and ice on the road create a very slippery surface that cars without the proper grip on the road will not be able to turn on and will skid on the ice until they crash into something. The best way to avoid dangers like these is investing in a set of the Volkswagen Routan tires sold at CARiD.
One of the most notable things about the tires we sell is their unique build. Their inner casing is made up of plies or layers of thread placed on top of each other. Steel belts are placed under the thread to reinforce it while sidewalls are placed to keep air from escaping and protect plies. Another major component is the bead, which is essentially a steel cable coated in rubber that keeps the tire on the rim. As you can see, these tires have an impeccable design and come in a wide variety at our store. Investing in a set of them is not a decision you’ll come to regret.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 1 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - Desert Hawk H/TStarting at: $135.35$135.35
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - Advantage T/AStarting at: $97.75$97.75
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak DM-V1Starting at: $146.32$146.32
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - Conti4x4ContactStarting at: $170.85$170.85
- DelinteDELINTE® - D8Starting at: $154.87$154.87
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Grandtrek SJ6Starting at: $116.46$116.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Destination LE2Starting at: $122.32$122.32
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance ComforTred TouringStarting at: $136.34$136.34