The aftermarket is a rapidly growing sector of trade that provides millions of different parts and accessories for car owners all over the world. Nearly half a century ago, this organized market for auto products didn’t exist. There were many repair shops that also provided some upgrades, but they were in no way comparable to the great variety and diversity we see today. Of course, quantity is a good thing. It ensures a wider range of options, but consumers should never forget about the importance of quality and durability. To put it mildly, many of the products you can see on the aftermarket today are of inferior quality because they're mass-produced without the strict adherence to industry standards. But that's not the case when it comes to the Volkswagen Rabbit fog lights sold at CARid.com.
We carry a huge variety of LED fog lights, HID fog lights, halo projector fog lights, and halogen fog lights that feature high quality, long-lasting durability, precise fitment, and very affordable prices. One of the reasons why CARiD has such a trusted and solid reputation among customers is because we still value quality over quantity. It is is reflected by our choosing only the leading makers to do business with. When it comes to fog lights, this includes RI, Lumen, IPCW, Spec-D, Spyder, Winjet, and CG, the major companies who manufacture the finest products designed and built to last for many years.
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- HELLA® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by HELLA. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of...$58.27 - $157.90
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal. OEM Quality.$17.25 - $713.13
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $61.57
- PIAA® Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Halogen Replacement BulbsXtreme White Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. TThese top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Fog Light Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Fog Light Replacement BulbsXtreme White Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- Vision X® D Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsD Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$27.81 - $37.88
- Vision X® H Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsH Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$24.60 - $29.38
- EVO Lighting® Alfas Halogen Replacement BulbsAlfas Halogen Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed using a unique combination of gases...$18.26 - $35.21
- EVO Lighting® Spectras Halogen Replacement BulbsSpectras Halogen Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. If you need a headlight bulb that will outperform your factory-installed one, go for the Spectras bulb by EVO lighting. Spectras offer great brightness levels featuring a mixture...$10.40 - $19.66
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$39.99 - $59.99
- Putco® Parking Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $76.99