- Replacement Exhaust KitsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (77)Exhaust ManifoldsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (136)Catalytic ConvertersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (253)Mufflers & ResonatorsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (266)Exhaust PipesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (145)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (235)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (308)Emission ControlVolkswagen Rabbit
- (34)Monitors & Data LoggersVolkswagen Rabbit
The Volkswagen Rabbit is a small family car that was sold in the North American market between the middle of the 1970s and 2009. The last generation of this compact vehicle was equipped with a 2.5L 5-cylinder engine that developed 150-170 hp depending on the model year. But no matter you own the 2008 Rabbit and drive it every day or you are a lucky owner of the 1977 retro model and keep your four-wheel friend for special occasions, you probably want your Volkswagen to stay in excellent shape for a long time.
Any motorist is aware of the importance of regular inspection and scheduled maintenance. When it comes to quality auto parts, you can visit our store every time your vehicle needs efficient Volkswagen Rabbit replacement exhaust parts. Exhaust pipes, catalytic converters, resonators, and other auto parts are always in stock so you can order them at any convenient time. Add in our fast delivery and affordable prices and you won’t find a better store to buy high-quality auto components. We’ve stocked our virtual shelves with only durable auto parts that come from reputable and well-known automotive brands. Make an order right now and the needed auto parts will be shipped to your place in almost no time flat.
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads$11.62 - $13.58
- Fel-Pro® Conversion Gasket Set$66.37 - $74.33