Volkswagen Rabbit Performance Brakes
Your Rabbit might be small but it plays a massive part in your day to day life and that means that you want it to continue running at its peak for longer. The easiest way to achieve this is to install the right performance upgrades and we have everything you need to make sure that your Rabbit drives as though it was built specifically for you. One of the most important parts of your vehicle is its ability to stop so our Volkswagen Rabbit brakes, pads and rotors are great value for money!
We carry some of the biggest names in the braking component industry including Hawk, Brembo, EBC and more so you know you’re going to get the quality that comes from experience and some of the latest and greatest technology. We have a wide range of components from those that are capable of stopping the biggest, fastest beast on the road to those that offer you better performance than standard brakes and save you maintenance costs while they do it. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 6 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $5.38$5.38
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $43.82$43.82
- Chrome Brakes® - Solid Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $153.02$153.02
- Bendix® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $77.32$77.32
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $83.12$83.12
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $27.17$27.17
- Wilwood® - SRP Drilled Performance Front RotorStarting at: $157.95$157.95
- Monroe® - Dynamics™ Front Brake PadsStarting at: $33.17$33.17
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted Rear RotorsStarting at: $280.00$280.00
Posted by Ulrich G.
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
Posted by Freddie G.
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."